Chapter 40

Above: One more celebration gif in honor of chapter 39 😂😂

QsOTD: Did a lot of people miss over chapter 37 because right after I posted chapter 38 or am I just hallucinating? Oh and who has started school and who hasn't? If you don't mind whether you have or haven't can you comment the date of when you go back to school or when you did. I'm just curious. 

Okay enjoy the chapter. 😘

I slowly wake up to feel myself on top of someone. Remembering where I'm at, I figure out I'm on top of Drake and he feels shirtless. Actually, he's more than shirtless, he's naked and I feel I am too. I don't panic, but remember all of what has happened in the past few hours. All I can think about is Drake and I fucking and that puts a big ass smile on my face. I stretch myself out right quick without waking him up and go back to sleep on him due to the fact it's still dark outside.

~~~

Rolling over this is the time I have officially woken up. I feel the bed to know Drake is not here.

I sit up and stretch. I don't know where the hell he is, but I know he better not have ditched my ass after last night. Feeling myself having to go use the bathroom, I take the covers off of me and attempt to stand up only for me to fall back down in the bed. My ass feels it is on fire and that I need to jump in a swimming pool to cool it. I was expecting pain after the first time it's happened to me, but the pain at that time is hell of a lot different from now.

"Good morning, babe," I hear Drake say. I look over and see him dressed in his boxers carrying a tray with two plates of food and two glasses of orange juice.

"Hey, good morning," I say still wincing in pain.

"You alright?" He asks coming further into the room. "I made us breakfast."

"Thank you, but my ass feels like it's on fucking fire and I need to use the bathroom."

When I say that, he tries holding back a laugh before he sets down the tray down on the bed and busts out laughing.

I would ask him what the fuck is so funny, but I hold my breath. Instead, I sit here on the bed with sighing.