Chapter 44

Above: A way of me saying happy new year in gif form! Happy New Year 🎆🎉🎊🎇😉

QOTN: What country is everyone from? If you are from America then comment what state you're from if you don't mind.

Enjoy the chapter. 😘😘

After dad announced to me that he has lung cancer, I couldn't have a good rest of the day like he said. It's been on my mind since he told me and I still haven't come to terms with it. I don't know how long it will take me to do just that, and I know it's going to take a minute. But I know I can't let it affect how I function with my music career and my life.

Soon as he told me I told Ferg and Yams. They couldn't believe it either. All they could say was they got my back and if I need anything let them know. I told them not to tell the rest of the Mob until I'm ready to and they understood completely. Although now, the main people I gotta tell is moms and Amber.

Tonight is the night Amber graduates. I'm so proud of my sister for coming this far. And knowing that she's going off to college, I'm even more proud of her. I want her to bask in the moment of her graduating, but I hope me telling her and moms about dad at a time like this is cool.

The ceremony starts at six and right now it's 4:50. At the same time Ferg has a show going on tonight, but I told him I can't make it because of Amber graduating. When I told him about me getting in contact with moms and Amber again, he was excited for me. He told me whenever they had the chance that he would love to see them again.

On this same day Amber graduates it's also Sam's birthday. All I did was call dad to tell Sam happy birthday. Even if he can't speak words coherently yet, it still feels good to hear my brother on his special day. While I had dad on the phone I asked him if Odette knew about his illness. He said he hasn't told her, but will before it's too late. I doubt he's gonna tell her before then, and I wanted to tell him that, but that was it of that conversation before I had to start getting ready. Plus, I may be wrong.

It really doesn't take me long to get ready. I had my outfit ready to go, so once I get in the bathroom to freshen up, then get out to do my hygiene shit, I put on my outfit, and take a quick look in the mirror.

And people wonder why I call myself that Pretty Motherfucker; I think I'm looking fly as hell right now

I said to mom I would pick her up from her place. Amber's riding to the ceremony with some of her friends which is cool by me.

Spraying on some Polo cologne, I walk out my bedroom into the living room to grab my keys, my wallet, and phone before heading out the crib to go pick up mom.

~~~

I reach their place and call mom to let her know I'm outside. It doesn't take long before moms comes outside in a nice and flowing blue dress with the shoes to match. As soon as she steps into the car we start our conversation.