Chapter 21

Above: Just simply SpaceGhostPurrp

BTW at the end, read the question in bold and italics and give me your opinion! Enjoy.

Harlem, New York

I stayed in Toronto for two more days before heading back to New York because I had to go to Berlin to perform. But I did have a good ass time with Drake. I did get a tour of Toronto and the city is amazing. But nothing was more amazing than our second date. We went to this place called Woodlot and I'm guessing since Drake already knows I'm a vegetarian, he would take me to a place that has vegetarian options. I'll admit that was sweet of him. And we went on a third date as part of my last night in Toronto. I also finally did get a tour of Toronto Kingdom and I already knew the place was huge because by the time he was done with the tour, my legs felt like they got a workout. Overall my first time in Toronto was great. I wouldn't mind going back. Shit, the next time I go on a tour I'm gonna have to make a stop there.

Still trying to get Fuckin' Problems together, I got Kendrick scheduled to come up to New York after the fourth of July because everyone plans on spending time with their family for the holiday weekend or going out doing whatever. It's times like that that make me wish I could go back home and see mom and Amber to spend time with them. I can't explain enough how much I miss them because it's been so many years. I'm sure mom has forgiven me for what I've done in the past, but I'm still not ready to go back. Hell, I'm not even sure they still live in the same apartment building. But I'll find out one day when I'm ready.

Shit, I may have shown remorse for what my dad did to my mom, but I wouldn't even mind spending time with him. I don't know if he's out of jail or not, but if I did spend time with him, we would have so much shit to catch up on starting from why he hit my mom. But I feel this will all fall in place when the time is right.

I'm in the studio working on my lyrics for the hook to the song. Drake and I tried to do so back in Toronto, but it didn't work out. I just told him I would bring it back here and see what I can do. But so far nothing's working out. I swear these last two lines are working my damn nerves and I usually don't have this problem. 

At the same time I'm watching Ferg do his thing in the sound booth and this dude is killing it. Yams brought up that the A$AP Mob should get together and release a mixtape. And of course we all agreed. We don't have a title for it at the moment and according to Yams, it doesn't even matter right now because he said he wants this mixtape to be released next year. That along with my album. So even though we have a little less than a year to get this mixtape done because Yams wants it to be released in May, then this means I really have to get album done and release some promo singles. I mean my single Goldie is already out, but I need to release more.

Still watching Ferg do his thing in the sound booth, everyone who's in the studio stops what they're doing and listens to the fussing and cussing that sounds like it's coming towards us. We're so distracted we don't even hear that Ferg stopped rapping. I'm pretty sure he's wondering what's going on with us because soon we all see Yams, Bari, Lotto, and Lou coming through the studio and Yams and Bari are the only ones cussing out loud.

"YO!" Ty yells catching their attention. "As you can see we're in the middle of something here so can you guys explain what the fuck all the yelling is about?"

"First off, Rocky have you checked your Twitter lately?" Bari asks.

"Man you know I barely get on that shit," I say. "Why?"

"Just look at this," he says with him coming over to the couch next to me with his iPad and everyone moves over to where we're sitting.

"Is everything alright?" Ferg asks. When did he get out the recording booth?