Chapter 19

Above: A$AP Rocky looking good haha. Enjoy.

A$AP Rocky

It's been a week since the date happened and I can't get it off my mind. I'm talking that was my first date ever and I'll never forget it. The way it was set up and the fact that it took place late at night instead of at the common seven or eight o'clock was right. We did have to be secretive about it for the most part, but that's the thrill of it and I can't even say I enjoyed that night altogether. It was probably one of the best nights of my life. 

Right now I'm in the studio working on my album. I finally decided to title it Long. Live. A$AP. I chose the title because it means that my music and the rest of the A$AP Mob's music will always be here no matter what happens to us. I got this track I'm working on called Fuckin' Problems and it's tight, but right now we're having controversy with it.

"Yo, everything is fine from the beat to your lyrics," says Ty. "but we're missing something."

"I know, but what?" I ask thinking until I come up with an idea. "Hey maybe we should ask Yams. I'm pretty sure he'll know something."

"Yeah," Hector agrees. "Yo Joey go get him."

"Nah, you can't," Bari says walking in. "He's sleep as usual."

"What?" We all say.

"Yeah man."

"Damn, it seems like that nigga's always sleep," says Joey.

"Well shit I wonder why," says Ty being sarcastic.

"Guys, I'm getting really concerned now," I speak up. "I mean we all thought this behavior of his was no big deal, but now it's becoming one. He sleeps all day and drinks and parties hard all night. We all know this is not good for him. He already has sleeping issues and what he's doing is only making matters worse."

We hear Bari sigh and we all look over at him to see what he has to say. "Rocky's right y'all. Even though we had this discussion way earlier, I agree it's getting out of hand. I don't want him to end up in the hospital or anything worse."

"So what should we do?" Ty asks. "Should we talk to him?"

We all look at each other before we nod our heads in agreement.

"Yeah, we could try that," speaks Bari. "It may be like an intervention or some shit like that but at least we can show we care about him."

"Yeah," we all say at the same time.

"Wait," Ty starts "we have to include the rest of the gang too. You know Dom, Illz, Lotto, Ant and the rest on what we plan on doing."

"Damn, you're right," Bari speaks. "Because you know I mean we all love Yams like a brother, but Illz and Ant especially."

I shrug my shoulders before speaking. "Well, you know we can let them know later. It's not like we have to do the intervention today." Everyone takes a moment to think before they all nods their heads in agreement to let everyone else know about talking to Yams later.

"Cool so we agree. Now, not to make it seem like it's all about me, but since we all know what we're going to do, can we get back to the issue at hand which would be this track?" I say.

"Yeah, our bad," Bari says. "What's the problem?"

"We all feel like he's missing something in the song and we know he is," Ty states.

"Alright, play the track back again," Bari says. Doing what he says Ty hits the button and the track plays again from the beginning. I look over and see Bari nodding his head to the beat and has the look on face that you can tell he's thinking.