Chapter 5

Above: Christie Brinkley as Bessie

WARNING: This chapter contains rape

It was nighttime. I was lying in one of the bunk beds I that I claimed as mine with my eyes open. I couldn't sleep since now I know from here on out my life will be known to the public. The money, fame, cars, houses, the bitches. It all sounded nice, but I was still wondering if I could handle it all.

The room was dark, but the only light that was shining was the light from the front of the shelter. Bessie was working late at night which was strange since she usually leaves by 10:30 or some shit like that. She's the other reason I couldn't go to sleep, because I was afraid she would come in here and mess with me. I sound like a damn pussy. A seventeen year old boy afraid to tell anyone about a woman in her late forties who has not been treating me right for the past two years. I don't even have the balls to tell Shaine and she's one person I could trust. And the only.

I heard heels clicking and it sounded like they were coming this way. I turned away from the door and pretended that I was sleep. The door creaked open and I still heard the sound of heels coming towards where I was. My throat started to get tight hoping she wasn't aiming towards me tonight. The sound of heels stopped and I started to feel a little relieved.

That little feeling of relief went away when I felt a hand around my mouth. I jerked up and started struggling and fighting only to feel another pair of hands on me hold my body down. I couldn't understand how anyone was not waking up to this. My only question at the moment is where the hell is Shaine.

I was still struggling to be free so hard I was sweating, until I felt a sharp needle injected in me. My movement went from slowed to nothing. My vision became blurry and I could feel my eyes getting heavy. 

"Oh yeah, I'm going to like this one. He put up a good fight," I heard a man say. 

Those were the last words I heard before I felt unconsciousness take over me completely. 

~~~

I woke up sometime later, but I was still in and out. Where am I? was the only question that came to mind. The last thing I remember was being knocked out. I felt my body from the waist down jerking up and down with a heavy weight on me. It took a minute,  but my vision became a little better so I sat up as best as I could to see probably the worst sight I will ever see in my life.

Bessie is riding me.

My eyes went wide and I started screaming and kicking, but I knew no one could hear me with the duck tape over my mouth. I tried moving my upper body around, but I felt my wrists and arms tied beside me.

"Oh no, Rakim. No one can hear you scream, daddy," Bessie moaned. I didn't care if anyone couldn't hear me, I kept screaming a muffled scream. It was gross seeing this view in front of me. It was gross hearing this bitch moan. I swear I want to throw up so bad.

She was still enjoying me until a man that looked younger than Bessie came into the room and pushed her off me.

"Alright Bessie you had your fun. He's for me remember?" the man said to her. She scoffed and got up off the floor and put her pants on. What a hell of a disgusting sight to see.

"WAIT! Can I at least give him a kiss before I leave?" I heard her say. I started screaming even louder and squirming around even more only for me to get slapped by the man.

"SHUT UP!" he yelled at me. "AND BESSIE, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, BITCH!" She fixed herself and walked out the room, but not before winking at me. By the time she closed the door the man had already dropped his pants and boxers. Oh hell no.