Chapter 30

Above: Me celebrating 30 chapters of Hip Hop Affairs like that! whoo hoo!! Okay enjoy!!

Harlem, New York 2013 

That night after the whole shit with SpaceGhostPurrp happened in Miami, he got arrested. He's the only one we know got arrested while everyone else walked away. Supposedly, he was the mastermind behind wanting to jump us and I'm not surprised.

As much as I would like to squash the beef between us, I don't know if we ever will. If he wants to kill this then he gotta reach out to us first since he started this shit.

Of course this whole thing was on the internet meaning Drake heard about it. The next day he called me pissed. I did tell him exactly what happened, including the fight between Space and I. And he was so hot he almost got on his private plane to go down to Miami to kick their ass, but I convinced him not to do it because I don't want anymore trouble and I'm sure neither does anyone else.

Rihanna, Nicki, and even Jhenè called me to make sure I was alright. I thought it was sweet, and yes even on Jhenè's part.

Putting that night behind us it's a new year meaning new music as well. My album is almost done and the Mob mixtape is almost ready to go too. Drake and I are still going strong and right now my music and my relationship are all I need to worry about. But as for Iggy and I, we've talked a few times but we decided to end it. She felt we weren't made for each other and if course I agreed. We're not gonna reveal that we broke up until she's ready. Now that announcement I have to problem with.

Ty and I are giving the album a listen before its release. After a year if working on this, it came together just the way I like it. I can feel this album will hit at least number ten on the Billboard Hot 100.

"Yo, man," Ty starts, "I'm really digging this ."

"Me too. This album is gonna be on fire."

"You can say that again."

"When do you plan on releasing it again?" he asks.

"The 15th so in about almost two weeks." He nods his head and goes back to listening to the track until Bari, Lotto, and Illz come in the room.

"Hey," calls Bari making us turn off the music. "Have you guys heard from Yams? It's almost two o'clock and I know he would be here by now even if he does sleep into the day."

"No, I haven't heard anything. Have you?" I ask Ty.

He shakes his head. "No, I haven't. You guys asked the others?"

"Yeah," Lotto responds. "And they haven't heard from him either."

"Okay, this shit is starting to get scary," I say.

"I agree," says Illz. "I'm getting scared y'all."

"Someone call his phone," I suggest. "Did you guys try that already?"

"That's the first thing we did," Bari replies. "We called him maybe three times back to back."

I sigh rubbing my head, now frustrated and worried about what the fuck is going on with Yams. This is not like him to not show up around this time.

"Guys, maybe we should go over to his place and see what's going on," Ty suggests.

"Agreed," says Illz. "because this shit is getting ridiculous and scary at the same damn time."

"Alright then come on y'all," I say getting up out of my seat along with everyone else doing the same. "If the others want to come they can, but someone tell them we'll be right back."