Chapter 60

Above: Rocky's OB/GYN Dr. Eva Park 😁

Just Enjoy! 😘

New York, New York 2017

A$AP Rocky

I'm currently working on my next album. I named it Testing because I'm trying out different sounds on this project that my fans aren't used to hearing from me. It's also been a minute since I dropped an album and I don't want my fans wondering why I haven't been dropping new shit. This next one that I'm working on I hope to God it's good for the fans, which I'm sure it will be.

As I'm working out the beat for one of the songs I start to feel myself get a little nauseous. I close my eyes and shake my head hoping it's nothing.

"Rocky you good?" Dev (Hynes) asks me.

"Yeah, I'm good. Ain't nothing but just me trippin'," I tell him. As we continue to work out the beat, I really feel something coming on. Before I can say or do anything else I find myself running to the nearest restroom to throw up. When I'm done, I walk back to the studio and now Dev has a worried look on his face.

"Rocky, I think you need to take the rest of the day off, man. You don't look or sound too good."

"I'm good, man, I swear," I say trying to convince him, but I know he's not buying it. Hell, I'm not buying it my damn self. I feel like I need to go lie down for a few hours.

"No, Rocky, go on home. We can work on this when you feel better." I don't even try to put up too much of a fight anymore. I just say okay, pack up everything, and head on back to my place.

Once I get inside my crib, I suddenly feel tired as hell. I hurry up and make it to my bed before I end up crashing on the floor. I manage to at least take off my shoes and hoodie before I feel myself falling asleep within seconds.

~~~~~~~~~

I wake up hours later. It's still bright outside so it's not too late in the day. I check the time on my phone to see it's almost three in the afternoon. Damn, I wonder what the hell made me so fucking tired earlier and throw up. I know I didn't eat anything bad before so that shit just came out of nowhere.

Before I can think more about what happened, I feel myself having to throw up again. I get my ass right up and run straight to the bathroom where I let more out into the toilet. After flushing it I brush my teeth and lay right back on the bed. I don't know what the hell's going on but I feel terrible as fuck. I hope I'm not coming down with the flu or something.

I feel myself kinda going in and out of sleep when I hear my phone ring. I look over to see it's Amber wanting to Facetime.

"Hey, Amber," I greet when I answer her.

"Hey, big bro. What's going on?"

"Not much. I'm just tired as fuck right now."

"Oh shit my bad. Do I need to call you back?"

"Nah, you good. And quit cussing over my damn phone," I say slightly laughing.

I hear her kiss her teeth. "Man, shut up. You just did."

"Because it's my damn phone and I do as I please." Amber rolls her eyes causing me to laugh again. "You know I'm playing, sis. Anyway how's Miami right now?"

"Oh Miami is lit! I'm glad I chose down here for school. The weather's nice, but the people are crazy as fuck. They ain't got nothing on New York though. But I still managed to find a few good people."

"That's good. You know Miami's a wild place so make sure you protect yourself all the time. I don't wanna have to kill a nigga or bitch over you. But how's school going?"