Chapter 29

Above: Me in ASAP form saying wassup! 

QOTN: Yo, how did the Soulja Boy-Chris Brown beef get started? Okay enjoy! 😘

Miami, Florida

The A$AP Mob is heading to Miami, Florida for a one night performance and of course get lit from there. We figured since we're starting to get put on the map, we should go out and make ourselves known.

It's times like this where I enjoy spending time with my niggas and not just in the studio. We're actually going out somewhere to have a good show and fun. But the only thing that worries me is what SpaceGhostPurrp said months back. Talking about how him and his crew are gonna jump us and shit. I shouldn't be scared and I'm not, but we never know what could happen.

"Yo, I'm finna get a Florida honey tonight," Lou says as he's sipping on his Henny.

"I'm right there with you, Lou," says Yams.

"Y'all we about to get turned the fuck up in the M-I-A!" says Ferg as he chugs on his 40 oz.

As much as I would love to enjoy this moment with my niggas, I can't help but to be worried about us while we're here.

"Yo, Rocky why are so quiet over there?" asks Twelvyy. "You usually be turnt up with us."

I shake my head. "It's nothing y'all I'm just quiet."

"Nah, I know when it's something," Ferg says as he tells Illz to scoot over so he can sit down. 

He puts his arm around my shoulder. "Now tell Uncle Ferg what's going on."

"I may seem like a punk bitch for this, but I'm fucking worried about what SpaceGhostPurrp and his clan may do when we get there."

Everyone moans and groans and I hear Bari say 'oh fuck that'. And some of us even start laughing. I don't know what the fuck is so funny because I'm concerned while everyone is acting like this nigga won't do shit. 

"Damn, Rocky," Bari says. "Fuck that nigga, man. He's not gonna do shit."

Yams nods his head in agreement with him. "What he said. Do you really think him and his so-called clan are gonna come to where we're performing and jump us?"

"Yes guys! Damn! You guys aren't even the least bit concerned?"

"No," they say simultaneously.

"But you guys know that nigga sticks to his word," I argue.

"Rocky," starts Ty. "do you really think that nigga still cares about us and what we do?"

"Yeah," says Lou. "I'm sure that nigga has moved with his life, attempting to start his own shit."

"Yo, I like how you said attempting, Lou," laughs Nast along with everyone else. And even I got to laugh at that. "Look, I got Rocky over there laughing."

"See, Rocky," says Yams. "we got nothing to worry about."

"Hell yeah," Lou says as he sips on his henny. "Like I was going to finish up, that nigga has moved on to a life of his own, and you've got to do the fucking same. Just like the rest of us have."

Although Lou may be right, I'm not gonna let this go. I still feel that Space is coming out for us and I'm not easing up one bit. But for the time being because we're in Miami and we're here to perform and get loose, I'll stop being a Debbie Downer.

"Alright, fine. You niggas win." Everyone gets to cheering and back to celebrating like we were doing before I brought up Space. To ease my tension, Bari gets me another drink and I chug it quickly, smiling and having a good time with my people.