Chapter 3

Above: A$AP YAMS (RIP) as himself and the song Rakim raps to Yams called Palace

Harlem, New York 2006

I was sleeping hard and at peace. No interruptions at hand. Everything was fine until I heard a loud jingle that sounded like it was coming near from where I was sleeping. It was probably Shaine being restless again, no worries. I ignored it and went back to sleep until I felt a breeze come down south and someone's mouth on my dick along with a hand. I woke up immediately to where I almost hit the bottom of the top bunk. I look down at my lap to see blonde hair that belonged to a woman on me. I tried to push her off, but she slapped me with the hand she wasn't touching me with.

"Shhh. I know you want this, Rakim," she said. The lady turned her head and it was the worst thing I could imagine. It was Bessie. I tried to push Bessie away from me even harder, but it was no use. I started screaming for help, only to look around and see no one was in here. "No one can hear you scream, daddy," she said and went down on me. What the hell? I didn't care though, I kept on screaming hoping someone would hear me. I kept trying to push her but she ignored my movement. She wouldn't even budge.

"Rakim!.. RAKIM!.. RAKIM!"

~~~

"RAKIM, WAKE UP!" I jerked up out of my sleep. I was breathing heavily and felt sweat coming down. I to my left to see Shaine and a worried look on her face.

"You must've had a bad dream or something by the look of the sweat and your breathing. Are you okay now?" she asked in a worried tone. Instead of responding I just hugged her tight.

I've been having dreams like that about Bessie for the past two years now. I'm not attracted to her at all, hell naw. But she's gotten worse. For example we got new showers last year, but yet the only people I know to use them are Shaine and I. I was showering in there one day and I heard someone come in. I thought it was Shaine coming in until I felt a hand wrap around my dick and it happened to be Bessie's. It's happened a few more times and since then I've been having nightmares. I admit I would try to push her away, but she said if I ever push or hit her she would accuse me of domestic violence.

"I'm guessing you really had a bad dream?" Shaine laughed and pulled away from me.

"Uh, yeah I did," I said slightly embarrassed.

"You wanna talk about it?" she asked. I haven't told Shaine about Bessie, but she does have her suspicions. Yet, I always find a way to cover them up. And this may be a problem.

"Nah, I'm good," I said.

She gave me a look wondering if she should keep talking about the subject, but she dropped it. "Okay then. Well I came in here to tell you that there's this rapper, his name is Steven Rodriguez, but better known as ASAP Yams, and he's forming this group called ASAP Mob. And he's coming in here to help out for a little bit, part of his Sunday deeds. I was thinking maybe you could show off your skills to him. You could maybe even be part of his group," Shaine said and smiled brightly.

I already knew where this was going when she said 'forming this group'. "I don't know, Shaine," I said looking down.

"Come on. It would be a good opportunity for you to get out of here and make it somewhere. I know you don't want to be stuck here forever, Rakim." I sighed. She did have a point. I would love to get out of here, especially the hell away from Bessie. I mean, I am seventeen now, it's time I do something with myself.

I sighed, "Alright, Shaine. I'll show him what I can do."

She squealed and hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. "Oh my god, Rakim. You're going to make it. I can see it." I blushed when she hugged me. I'll admit I have a tiny crush on her, but it's nothing serious. I see her more as a second mom anyway.