Chapter 28

Above: Drake and Rocky's empires side by side. I found this on Instagram as you can see and I left his name just in case anyone wanted to know who posted it.

QOTD: If you are from New York City, or have been there, how do people there go grocery shopping?

Warning: Fluff involved and I may kill you with adorableness as I did myself writing this. Okay enjoy the show!

Waiting for Drake to come over, I get up and straighten up the place a bit. It doesn't need too much reorganizing but since he's coming I like to make the place look good.

Making the pillows on the bed look nice I look down at me and see the only thing I have on is my boxers. I'm sure he wouldn't mind, but I decide to run back into the room and put on some pajama pants. 

I sit on the bed and get on my phone for the next few minutes. I shouldn't be looking at Twitter and all that other social media shit, but I do and all I see right now is talk about Iggy and I. Right now together we're the number one trending topic while I'm number two and she's number four. I still can't believe what the fuck this girl done did. I'm so above pissed that it's not even a word that has been invented yet. 

Hearing a knock on the door, I put my phone down immediately and walk to the door as quick as I can. Straightening out my bottoms, I open the door and there he is standing in there in a black hoodie and black sweatpants with a bag in his hand.

"Hey, baby," he says as he comes in.

I close the door behind me and lean against it. "Hey."

Turning around he comes up to me and kisses me on the lips. "Are you gonna stand against the door or are we actually gonna come in to your place?"

I chuckle, pushing myself off the door. "Are you happy now?"

"Yeah, I am. You look like I just showed up here by accident."

"Hm, why you got a bag?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "I figured since you needed me, I thought I was going to be here all night. So I assumed to go ahead and pack a bag."

I promise I'm digging this dude. "Hm, well thought out."

"Thank you very much. Now are just going to stand here or..." he trails off.

"My bad, go ahead and set your bag down on the couch and come with me to the bedroom." Doing as I say, he sets the bag down followed by him taking off his socks and shoes and then follows me into the bedroom with his arms wrapped around my waist.

I laugh at him as he does the same. "Why you like touching me so much?"

"What? I can't touch my baby?"

We make it to the bedroom only for us to be standing in the middle of it. "I'm not complaining. If anything I'm loving it." 

"I'm glad you are." I'm about to turn around and face him until I feel him tugging on my pajama pants. "What you got these on for?" 

"Whatchu mean?" I ask turning around to face him. "It's my house. I can dress as comfortable as I want to."

"Yeah, but I bet you didn't have these until you told me to come by now didn't you?"

I sigh. "How did you know?"

"Because if I was living alone, which I am, I would be walking around my house in boxers. And if really didn't have any body around, meaning maids, butlers, and all that shit, I would be walking around in the buff."