Chapter 20

Above: Toronto Kingdom, Drake's other living space.

WARNING: This is a long chapter word count wise. Enjoy.

Toronto, Canada

Since New York City is not that far away from Toronto, the plane ride took only about one hour. After I get off the the plane I see Drake sent me a car that might as well be a limo based on its size. I chuckle because this nigga treats me like a king. Not that I mind it though.

After getting in the car, the driver says the drive should take about twenty minutes. I wonder what his house looks like because I've been wanting to know for a minute. It probably beats out his other houses.

When I feel the car pull up to the driveway, I roll down the window and the only word I can think in my mind is damn. This man lives in a fucking castle. No wonder he calls it Toronto Kingdom because this house does beat out all his other ones. As huge as this place is, I don't understand how he doesn't get lost.

There's a grand, black gate surrounding the place and once the driver tells Drake through the speaker that I'm here, the gate automatically opens and we roll in.

I feel my phone vibrate and I pull it out to see a text from Drake.

Drizzy: Tell the driver when he takes your luggage out that you got it and I'll take it from there

I look at him confused but I text back okay anyway.

Soon as the car stops, I get out and so does the driver. He gets my luggage from the trunk and is about to take it into the house until I tell him what Drake has told me to do.

"I can take it from here," I say.

"Are you sure about that?" he asks.

"Yeah I got it. Thanks, man." He shrugs his shoulders and sets my stuff down in the porch. And right then is when Drake comes outside.

"Thanks, Quan. Here you go," he says and hands him his pay.

"Thank you, Drake," he replies collecting his money. "You two have a nice time and I'll see you two later," he says and then walks away after we say bye.

Drake turns to me smiling making me smile back at him. "Hey, Rocky," he says giving me a hug and me returning the favor.

"Hey, Drizzy," I say making us laugh as we pull away.

"Oh so it's Drizzy now, huh?" he grins.

"Yeah, that's who you are in my phone," I respond.

"Well not that I don't like it. But do you know what you can change it to?"

I look at him crazy. "What?"

"Big. Daddy. Drake. Or you know what daddy will do." I kiss my teeth as he laughs and I push him playfully.

"How many times have I told you I'm not calling you that?"

"And how many times have I told you you're going to be shouting that to the heavens one day as I'm thrusting in-"

"DRAKE SHUT THE HELL UP!" I holler covering my ears making him laugh even harder.

I shake my head at him. "Can we go inside? I've been wanting to see this palace for a while now."

"Yeah, come on so you can see Toronto Kingdom," he says when he's done laughing.

I start to grab my stuff until he puts his hand on my chest and grabs it for me. "Why do you think I told him to tell you that you got it?" I have a confused look on my face until I shrug it off and open the door for him as we walk in. When I stand in the doorway and take a look at what's in front of me, all I can say is damn again.