Chapter 37

Above: A meme with ASAP Rocky that I just had to post on here because I thought it was funny. Do y'all remember who Thugnificent is? BTW Rocky got some good haiiiiirrr!! (That Drake would love to pull) 😉

QOTN: If you are a fan of basketball ships, does anyone ship Shaq and Kobe or any other ships? I admit I have been lately despite what has happened, but hey, people have their problems. 

Okay enjoy the chapter!

It's our second to last night here, and this trip has got to be one of the best I have taken in a long while. Starting with the villa, Ferg and I finally got our asses on the beach, and a few times at that. We finally got in the pool too and the water feels nice as fuck. Fenton's cooking has been off the chain and chilling out with the nice ocean breeze blowing has felt relaxing.

With the family reunion, we toured the island with my dad and the rest of the family, which was so cool to look at. I got to see where dad grew up. It wasn't in the best part of the island, but seeing where he was raised made me feel closer to him than when I met the family. It took us about four hours to tour the whole country, and at that point I said I would love to come back here.

I met more family members throughout the week and all the activities planned out were fun. From playing games and learning about our family history, I've had a great time. Hell, I had a moment where I felt like I didn't want to return to the States. But, that's where home is so I gotta go back, but I'll definitely be making some visits when I have time.

The activity planned out for tonight is to have dinner at my great-great-great grandparents' old house that now belongs to my Aunt Margie and Uncle Jasper. But before we go to that, dad and I made plans to hang out with each other before then. I'm guessing he wants us to get to know each other a little more here before we head back home. 

As of right now, I'm putting on some shorts and shirt to head out. We're not staying too far from each other so we're meeting about halfway. Ferg is staying behind to chill and possibly catch up on some sleep before we head out later on. 

Soon as I'm done getting dressed, I tell Ferg I'll be back and head out the door to the chauffeur. Once I get the car and it takes off, I text dad to let him know I'm on the way. Since I'm sure we're getting to know each other, I'm thinking about coming out to him. I'm kinda of trying to keep being gay a secret, but at the same time I feel like I can trust dad with it. Plus, what I'm mainly trying to keep hidden is Drake and I's relationship. Speaking of Drake, I never told dad that he said hi. Guess I can tell him when I get there.

The car pulls up to the beach and the chauffeur gets out the car to open the door for me letting me out. I look around to see that dad's not here yet, but there is a little picnic area where I can take a seat so I do just that. 

I pull out my phone to pass the time. I would text Drake, but he's probably with Jhene, hence why I don't text him first. Instead, I resort to Instagram still seeing likes from the photo I posted of the sunset from the pool until I hear someone clear their throat. I look up and there he is standing right in front of me. 

"Hey, son."

I put my phone away and stand up to give him a hug. "Hey, dad."

"Wanna go for a walk or do you wanna just sit here and talk?" He asks.

"Uh, yeah, we can just sit here and talk," I reply. He takes the seat across from me and it's silent between us, but not for long before he makes conversation.

"So how's the reunion been for you so far?"

"Aw, man dad I love it. The family is great, well except for what seems like cousin Scott. But he's just a terrible drunk is he?"