I clenched my teeth as Jin took another sip of it liquor; and reveals a crafty smile.

"It was only one client."

"For multiple months; she paid you heftily as well. You were her absolute favorite. Then we partnered up and somehow...you; Namjoon." He speaks; pointing at me. "You lost faith in what we could have gained together. How silly of you. Really, to give up on so much wealth?" He remarked.

"Because...!" I snapped. "Because you never played fair Jin; plus you were tied in some very shady shit I wasn't about to be caught up in!"

"...You don't get here by playing fair my dear friend. Business is all about taking risk and knowing how to play the game well. But listen Namjoon, I never wanted any bad blood between us. And I still think of you as my very good friend. We've been through too much for me to let that go. It's your birthday and I don't want to stress you out with petty conversations. Let's talk about this another time. There's a big party for you going on downstairs. I don't want you to miss out on any of it." He strolls over, then pats me on my back and proceeds to look at his camera screens again. "I mean look; many of your guests are still entering too." Jin continues viewing the main entrance.

I was at my wits end with Jin. He and I never agreed on many things. His morals were far more different than mine.

I was ready to leave when Jin spoke; and his words caught my attention.

"What's this? Hah..." he says with a soft chuckle; clicking on one of the screens as he brought up the main entrance camera. "Who...are you..." Jin points as I look up, and I'm immediately tested to shut down his whole camera system.

In both of our views; in walks Y/N alongside Eunji and I wasn't sure if I should be thrilled or extremely bothered in that moment.

"Heh.., this is the first in a long while I've seen someone actually show up with a gift in their hands. Haha, it's kind of refreshing. Do you know this one Namjoon?"

He asks and I was quick to answer.

"No, ...must be one of Soojin's friends."

"Is that so?" he says taping his pinky finger on the base of his glass. "...Interesting."

"...I should go. My parents are probably questioning where I am." I stated walking towards to door.

"Ah, okay. I'll be down soon. Tell your mother I'll meet her in a minute. I heard she was looking for me as well" Jin replies as he continues to stare at the screen and at that point I was immensely irritated.

But...I had to keep my cool. If Jin finds out about Y/N and how much she means to me; he'd turn this whole thing into a game just for his own sick twisted enjoyment. For now...I had to be very careful, I had to keep my distance. And I had to warn Taehyung.

End of Namjoon's POV

The Party