Sauntering across the front of the room with the book in his hands; Namjoon had half of the female student body in a spell like trance

Sauntering across the front of the room with the book in his hands; Namjoon had half of the female student body in a spell like trance. His handsomeness and sex appeal was winning the hearts of many and I even began to wonder if he knew exactly what he's doing.

"If you were my rose, then I'd be your sun. Painting you rainbows when the rains come. I'd change my orbit to banish the night, as to keep you in my nurturing light. The way you smile, the way you laugh. Your hidden dimples revealed; what a sight to grasp. Your beauty and your soft sighs, thinking of you makes me fantasize. A world without limits, one that's not too far away. For loving you unconditionally....tis what I pray."

With his usual deep and mellow voice, Namjoon finishes. And the female students in our class cheered with excitement.

"Okay guys, calm down. Now class, this is what you call a rhyming poem rather than a freestyle that has no rhymes at all. There are many different types of these rhyming poems; like Sonnets, Villanelle etc. But, we'll talk about that in our next class since our time is up. I'll see you all on Monday." He says finishing up his session.

"Awww!!" The female students expressed in great disappointment as the males in the classroom quickly packed up their belongings.

"Tch, it's gonna be way harder to find a girlfriend now that my teacher has already stolen most of these women's hearts." A male student exclaimed as he got up from beside me and all I could do was laugh.

I wasn't sure if Namjoon knew this or not, but he was the topic of the school's campus this week. It seemed word was spreading of his father being the vice president of our university, and also...tomorrow was his birthday.

"Prof. Namjoon, Is it true that your birthday is tomorrow?"

"I heard so too! What are you doing to celebrate?"

"Can I make you a cake? What's your favorite flavor?"

"Do you have a girlfriend? Will you spend it with her as well?"

Questions rolled in as a group of female students surrounded his desk. But unlike them, I had to stay back and write my notes these days; just until I was able to retrieve my laptop.

Viewing the large green chalkboard behind them; I caught a glimpse of Namjoon looking in my direction. It was hard to shake off his stares; for it always left me blushing.

"Yes tomorrow is my birthday. I'll just be hanging out with close friends. Hmmm, my favorite flavor...? Mint or maybe a coffee flavored cake? But you don't have to bake me one. Keeping up your grades is good enough. And...no, I do not have a girlfriend. But hopefully, I will soon." He says in response and I shyly tuck my hair behind my ear avoiding his stare.

Eventually, the students left the room; giggling and chattering with hopes of being that lucky girl.

"Ms. Y/N. I see you're still taking notes." He says walking towards me as I close my book.