With a deep and gusty sigh Taehyung stares at Hyoseong's phone screen then back at her.

"I'm not going this year." He says promptly, moving the glare of the phone from his sight.

"Why not? You go every year, along with Jin and everyone. It's Almost like a tradition. Is it because Min-Jun will be there? " Hyoseong asks. And at the sound of her husband's name; Taehyung eases up on his elbows, meeting her half way.

"That's not the problem. Min-Jun was there last year as well. And because you felt like it would be fun to sneak around on that might; Namjoon caught us."

"We were only kissing. We were basically drunk. It wasn't like we were doing anything else. Besides...Namjoon gave me his word. He won't tell. We both know his secret as well."

With another heavy sigh, Taehyung scratches the back his head then reaches towards Hyoseong's face.

"Hyoseong...listen, we can't keep doing this. This has to end at some point. My life is far more secretive than I already need it to be. I think we sh-

"No." She says, cutting him off as she covers his mouth with her hand. "Don't say it. Just...just give me a little bit more time, please. You already know why I'm in this position. You're the only one I can run to when I need someone. Don't do this to me...please." She pleads removing her hand from his mouth then moves in to hug him. "...I love you Taehyung."

Looking up to the ceiling as Hyoseong held him tightly in her arms; Taehyung already knew this is what she would do. Each and every time he was ready to break it off; Hyoseong would beg him desperately, reminding him of what she's going through.

Consumed by his own thoughts as he comforted her by gently rubbing her back, all he could think about was someone else.

Taehyungs POV

"I love you Taehyung."

I love you?

I've heard this from Hyoseong many times. But never have I been able to tell her the same. Of course, I loved Hyoseong, however...do I honestly know what being in love is? As far as I can remember I have never been in a serious relationship. Being with Hyoseong was the closest I ever got to being in one. But she wasn't mine.

Again I was divided. Was I in love with Hyoseong? Or did I simply just love her?

I've always question my relationship with her due to the fact that she was now married but never have I fully thought of what I wanted in the future for myself.

Not since...Y/N asked me the same.

The day she took ill and fainted before me still left me unsettled. Even when I'm with her...she looks at me as if she's searching for something, for some sort of answer.

What she said that evening left me rattled...

"What is it that you want? What is it that you dream of? Does your lifestyle make you happy Taehyung? Because to me...; it honestly doesn't seem so."

Those words still hit me hard to this very day. And because of that...I am consumed with thoughts of her.

End Of Taehyung's POV

____________________________________

Friday

It was finally Friday. And after a long and stressful week, I was finally feeling like myself again.

Literature class was now in session and each day I attended it became more and more packed. Of course...there was no need to wonder about the reasons why. The answer stood before the class itself.