“Yeah, going to have dinner out.” I answer in a small voice.

“With Jungkook?” he asks my eyes widen and stare at him in fear. His blue eyes pierce into mine intimidating the shit out of me.

“H-How do you know?” I ask stuttering like a maniac. Don’t tell me he actually heard us fucking.

“He called me few minutes ago telling me you won’t be back tonight and that he is taking the whole responsibility of taking care of you.” He informs calmly clasping his hands together on the table.

“Oh.” I think about it twice before asking him. “Are you okay with it?” he sighs before answering me.

“Jungkook is a great guy Y/n I have no doubt. When he said he will take care of you, which means he will and he has been doing that since past few months. The only thing that concerns me is how the situation is. You are braver than anyone else could imagine but I am worried for you.” He confesses and I am starting to feel strange now. “I don’t know if you will be fine after everything, and that makes me even more anxious.”

“Dad.” I reach out for his clasped hands and hold them firmly. “I will be fine, trust me. I believe in myself and so do everyone else and I want you to have faith in me too.” I say giving him a small smile. I feel like a big log of tension has been lifted off my shoulders when I see him smiling back and nodding his head.

“Just stay safe princess.” I cannot help but to blush at the word he used to refer me. Nevertheless I nod my head and Dad grabs my hands to bring him to his mouth and press kisses on both of my hands.

“I will.” I assure him with the truest of my feelings.

“I know at the end of the day, it is your decision and I respect it with all my heart. But if anything goes wrong at any part of it all, I will not step back to take actions.” His words come out sternly and I feel both happy that he truly cares for me, and sad that he is feeling terrible that his daughter is going through all of it.

“Stay chill Dad, I’ll be fine.” He finally buys my assurance and I stand up from my seat to take my leave.

“And yeah,” he calls right as I am about to exit the room, “tell Namjoon that I have taken care of that accident news but I won’t be able to hold the hostages long so better you people finish what you need to quickly.” Does that means he is keeping them hostage.

“I will.” I say and burn in fire when his eyes land on my neck. Fuck. I lick my lips and press my lips in a hard line when the insides are burning in fire. Dad says nothing but just grabs his specs back and I could see a ghost of smile lingering on his lips. I clear my throat from the awkward moment and instantly storm out of the study. I hurriedly wear my jacket and pull it tightly closer to my neck to hide the hickeys.

I walk in embarrassment towards the garage and find Jungkook sitting on the driver’s seat of my car. He must be confused to see me all flustered and embarrassed keeping my quiet as I ask him to drive off. Oh god, how embarrassing. My Dad actually saw the love bites on my neck which is the proof of me having sex in my room.

Jungkook doesn’t comment on my distress as he drives off to the city. The silence is replaced by the melody of ‘The Story’ by Conan Gray as Jungkook fidgets with my stereo system. Our silence is always a comfortable, and I am too grateful that even our unspoken words means a lot in our lives. Feeling exhausted both physically and mentally, I lean my head on Jungkook’s shoulder and circle both of my hands around his left hand. He acknowledges my gesture by entwining our fingers together.

Later he stops the car in front of a men’s wear shop and buys himself something to wear for now. I help him pick a pair of black jeans and a white turtleneck sweater and he quickly changes himself in it while I go and pay for it. He comes out after changing carrying a bag filled with his suit from before and we make our way back inside the car.