91

Jimin POV

The rest of the guys and I decided we'd visit counselor-nim. We all met up at the train station for the first time as a group. We have a groupchat of the 7 of us, but our current life events made it hard for some of us to meet up all at once.

Namjoon's only came back from being abroad around 3 weeks ago. Jin and Taehyung just moved in together after Tae graduated. Hoseok's been really busy with his university classes as well as his dance club events. Yoongi and Hoseok just moved in together too because they're going to the same college in Seoul. Even I've been busy trying to work. Jungkook too since we work together. It's our only chance to really hang out because his parents are evil.

The only thing that left me feeling petty was how Jin hogged my boyfriend whenever we meet up for double dates. I get that they're close friends, but Jungkook's my boyfriend. Even on the city bus to Counselor-nim's neighborhood, they're sitting together.

Yoongi and Hoseok were glued to each other every time I've met with them. They kiss and hold hands, but have never introduced each other as their boyfriend. Even now, Yoongi's resting his head on Hoseok's shoulder. They're sharing headphones and listening to music quietly.

Tae and Jin are the opposite though. They claim each other often, but neither are big on pda. Especially around Jungkook and I because Jin and Jungkook focus on each other. Taehyung's sitting on my left side.

This left Namjoon, Tae, and I to all three buddy up during this specific occasion. The three of us are able to click well with everyone. We don't glue to anyone specifically. We're fine hanging out with anyone in our friend group.

The bus ride was short. Or maybe it just felt short while Tae and I got to hear about Namjoon's experience in America. Either way, our stop has come.

When we all got off, it must've been so strange for anyone to see a group of 7 guys, all clearly a little too friendly with each other, heading somewhere together.

A blue house. The gardens well kept from Jungkook and I's casual visits. We all 7 stood on the porch. I was the one to knock on the door.

Footsteps approached. I felt myself smile excitedly. The last time the seven of us stood here like this, we were confused and angry.. hurt too. Things really brightened up since then.

Counselor-nim opened the door. His relaxed expression immediately livened up. The smile on his face as he opened the door wide.

"Come in, come in!" He spoke first.

I bowed respectfully as I entered his house. I took a look around. Turning back to see the others enter as well and let their eyes wander.

Jungkook and I were the only two that have visited since Counselor-nim retired. We've gotten to see how he changed up the place. The others are only taking it in for the first time. Looking around at the photos of his family.

"Jimin, did you know he has your school photos?" Hoseok whispered to me with a concerned look.

I couldn't help but giggle a bit. Shaking my head.

"That's his son." I said with a smile on my face because of the innocence.

My smile fell a bit though. I felt bad for what happened to Counselor-nim's family.

"Oh, I see you two are together" Counselor-nim spoke.

I looked over to see he was Talking to Hoseok and Yoongi. The pair were holding hands. Hoseok nodded excitedly, while Yoongi simply blushed and looked away.

"How are you, sir?" Jin then asked politely.

"I'm great. Ah- would you boys like lunch?" He then asked.

We all nodded. The now retired counselor shot us an eye smile as he nodded back. He waved us over to sit around the dining table.

"You know, Counselor-nim, whats your real name? If you don't mind me asking, I'm just a bit curious" Namjoon asked.

It dawned on me in this moment that we still didn't know. I still called him Counselor-nim, despite him not even being one anymore. The most I know is from Taehyung, and that is that his surname is Lee.

"Taemin. My name is Lee Taemin"

-

Its over.

Just one more chapter explaining how each of their lives turned out 😌

I've been writing this for years.
Tysm

Counselor-nim be like