5

Yoongi POV

"Nope. No. Absolutely not." was all Jin said as he walked into the room to see me dump my suitcase onto my bed before laying on it.

"Its my side. I can do what I want" I threw a balled up pair of socks at him.

Balling up his fists and clenching his jaw, he huffed in frustration.

"Well its connected to my side and so I have unlimited veto rights"

Hes unbearable.

"This isnt the security council of the U.N. Shut up princess"

"Im not a princess you fuckbrain. Put your belongings away like a civil human being. You're not actually a rat, I hope you realize"

Quietly sitting up, I grabbed some of my pants and shirts and tossed them near the closet.

"Rats are actually very intelligent and Id pick being one over sharing a room with you in this fucking gay house any day" I shot back before walking out of the room.

Counselor-nim had just walked up the steps to see us for our hourly checks.

"Hello Yoongi. Just checking up on you all. Hows moving in going?"

Just then there was a loud crash and a scream from Namjoons room.

"You broke my cologne collection you dick eater"  I could hear Jungkook boom.

"You eat dick too bunny bitch!"

If I was in any other mood Id laugh or at least be slightly amused, but all I could do was roll my eyes. Jins a real piece of work if he could fuck up my mood enough to kill my sense of humour.

When I looked at the counselor he seemed rather tired, but suddenly awake as another crash followed behind the boys' door. Curiosity laced in his wide eyes.

"I hate it here" was all I said to gain his attention again.

He turned his head back to me before patting my back.

"Ah cheer up. You seem the least tainted. Im sure we'll fix you right up in no time." His peppy tone made me groan as I shrugged his arm off of me.

Why does it even matter who we like. Our parents are idiots to through us away because we like sucking dick.

I turned my head towards Jimins door, avoiding the counselors gaze.

The door was closed. Behind it was probably the cute boy, feeling lonely as he put away his things.

I feel bad for him. I dont think hes someone who can be alone for long. The room and him dont fit well together. He needs a roommate

"Why does Jimin get his own room?" I asked.

I wouldnt mind sharing a room with him. Hes incredibly cute. I wouldnt care if he kissed me awake or held me until I fell asleep. He was the kindest to me so far. Sure it was only a pat on the back, but it was sweet.

"he's the twinkiest. It is mandatory to seclude him from you flaming homosexuals" the ugly man explained.

"But hes cute. I wanted to room with him"

"I expect more from you. keep this up and you'll switch places with him" he threatened because of my gay comment.

Its not a bad threat though. I wouldnt mind having that room.

If I cant dorm with him, then Id at least like to switch him places. I want the solo room. Namjoon and Jin will probably be shoved down each other's throats every hour anyways. I deserve peace.

"So you're saying if i act gay i'll get my own room?" I questioned. Unable to contain the mischievous smile plastered to my face.

"We-"

"im going to go suck jimins dick then be right back" cutting him off, I walked passed him to open Jimins door.

To my surprise, it was empty. Nothing but his duffle bag placed on top of his bed.

"yoo-"

"JIMIN FUCK ME" not giving him a chance to finish yelled out for Jimin.

"Yoon-"

"JIMIN?" I opened the bathroom door, but he wasnt in there pissing or something either.

Just then a door opened. I turned my head and saw the cutest boy ever stumble out, shutting the door quickly behind him. However, that didnt keep me from seeing Taehyung struggle to zip his pants up before it shut.

"Im coming! Sorry. My throat hurts from su-" he said just as the door shut. Looking up his eyes widened as he saw that not only I was in the hallway "Being sick. Hi counselor-nim. I wasnt feeling well, so I was laying down." he looked down after he spoke, wiping the little bit up cum off the corner of his lip as he did so.

It was weird, but my chest felt a little heavy as I watched all of this happen.

"In taehyungs room?" the counselor questioned

"Y-yeah" he stuttered.

"go to your room now"

"o-ok" he quickly ran to his room and slammed the door shut behind him.

"You kids are a tough group. Go finish unpacking" he demanded.

I turned and went back to my room to do as told.

Behind me I could hear a door open and him blurting out "checks" before shutting it. I groaned as I shut my door.

"This place fucking sucks"

"Yeah, but we'll get out soon" Jin replied.

It sounded like he was trying to convince himself that moreso than me.

-

A week went by fast wow.