25

Jungkook

I'm 16 today. It's September first and instead of being in school, all of us are stuck in the first day of tutoring. This is so we don't fall behind in school. Nobody has gotten to leave yet. Several HGT's later and we're all still just as gay as we were when we arrived!

We have twelve minutes left until I finally get my chance to hog the T.V for the rest of the day. Counselor-nim bought Jimin banana milk as a treat last night, and to piss him off I'm going to drink it. If he talk back i'll shut him right up because its my birthday. I can do what I want. Happy Jungkook day to myself.

All I really wonder though- is if Counselor-nim will allow me to watch some porn tonight. Maybe I could steal the solo room tonight and force Jimin to share with namjoon. Or even better yet- maybe i'll be allowed to sleep with Jimin.

That brat still makes my blood boil, but god would I be lying if I said he wasnt my biggest turn on.

"Tutoring is over. I'll be back again tomorrow along with the other tutors" the old woman spoke as she stood and began walking off.

I sighed and laid back on my bed. Tutoring was so boring. Taehyung and Jimin got to be tutored in the solo room since they're both Sophomores. Hoseok and Namjoon went to Hoseok's room for Junior class tutorin. Jin and Yoongi both were both seniors so they go to be tutored in their room. And then I had to stay in my room all alone with some powder-pussied hag with a stash. Being the only freshman sucks. I'm all alone in this stupid house and its even worse on my birthday.

"Jungkook, Counselor-nim wants us all downstairs!" A high voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Shut up Jimin, I was thinking"

"Ok well good to know you can do that at all, now go downstairs" How i loved when he'd try to sass me, it never fell through. His voice was too delicate.

I got up quickly and went downstairs. Seeing Yoongi frown as he held a cake in his hands. Jin was glowing with a grin to both ears on his face as he held one side to a banner that read 'happy birthday Jungkook'. Only the 'Jungkook' was crossed out and 'bunny bitch' was written in. Hoseok held the other side and could barely hold in a laugh. He probably wrote it. Namjoon, Jimin, and Taehyung then clapped and began to sing happy birthday to me. I didnt care much for the other two but seeing Jimin's eye smile almost- well, it almost made me smile. I forced a frown still. Not letting him do that to me, that brat. He wont win.

"Jungkook happy birthday!" Jimin finally cheered before coming to hug me. I groaned outwardly and a bit internally, but internally i mostly just thought about squeezing his ass. I would have too if Counselor-nim wasnt eyeing us carefully.

I didn't really expect anyone to know my birthday was today. I expected to go downstairs and act cruel to everyone and just be able to pull it off because then i'd admit my reasons. I guess things just werent meant to work like that. Fuck counselor-nim for reviewing my file.

I am excited for the cake though, I hope they save me a piece.

-

Sorry for such an intense time jump. I just realized I never specified dates but lets pretend ll previous events took place in the summer. The last chapter could probably be like mid august, but now we've sped ahead to Jungkooks birthday (ironic bc irl its Yoongis lmaooo). This is to move the story on. I want to follow the original plot to the best of my memory but since its a bit patchy ... the story may become a bit off. Keeakrjqk so im sorry in advance!