70

Taehyung

I chewed on my lip as I went to my room. I'm not sure what to do with this new information. I could keep it to myself until I have to tell him, or I could tell him now and we'll figure it out.

When I closed the door behind me I was greeted by Jin laying down in my bed. He was reading, which isn't out of the ordinary for him. I hesitated in making my way to him. Unsure still whether I'll tell him now or not.

"Jin..." my voice trailed.

If I wait he'll be angry. He'll have expected this next week to be like any other. I can't hurt him like that.

"Yeah?" He questioned.

He didn't set down his book though. He just continued reading. Flipping the page once and enjoying his story all while I'm struggling to say a word.

"W-We need to talk about something" I got the guts to say.

Just then jin closed his book. He sat up and set it down beside him.

"I already know what you're going to say and I know, I know. I've been avoiding this topic a lot too, but it's time we talk about it. It's going to be hard, but you'll be fine, ok? Taehyungie, you just need to lie next week. Lie about everything on that test- and then we can be together!"

"What?" I questioned

"What do you mean "what"? When I turn 19 next week I have to go home. I'll be an adult."

My jaw dropped. A wave of relief hit me. I completely forgot. I remembered his birthday, but not his age. Honestly, I always forget he's two years older than I am.

"oh- oh thank god!" I ran to Jin and sat on his thigh and wrapped my arms around him. "I always forget you're older than me! Oh my god, I'm so happy"

I nuzzled my nose into his neck and held him tightly. I expected for him to hold me as well, but got the exact opposite. Instead, his body stiffened.

"What the fuck! you're happy im leaving?" He questioned.

"Yes! Oh my god yes" I nodded into his neck before pecking it just once.

And just as quickly as I left that peck, my head kissed the floor.

"If this is because you wanna sleep with Jimin while I'm gone then tough luck because he's going to have Jungkook shoved up hi-"

I sat up and rubbed my head. And instantly began to shake my head. Waving my hands out to him.

"No! No way. Its just- I passed! I uh, I passed my test" I admitted finally.

Jin's angered expression quickly morphed into a sweet smiled. The drama queen's eyes watered up instantly with tears of joy.

"What a birthday gift" he cried.

He quickly moved closer. Not hesitating to wrap his arms around me and place his lips on mine. Our lips moved together as my heart began to jump.

"But wait..." I questioned

"Hm?"

Jin didn't take his lips off me. Instead he began to kiss along my neck. Slowly undoing my shirt. I wanted to feel pleased- no, I do feel pleased- but the realization hit me hard.

"I'm only going to be 17" I frowned. "What if my mom find out about us and send me back?"

"No. I-I'd literally sue her for theft." Jin spoke seriously between love bites.

I chuckled a bit.

"I wish we could just move in together and always spend time together like we do now" I sighed and my frown came right back.