30

Jm.

Hoseok was downstairs taking the HGT. Right after him would be Namjoon. As soon as we'd gone up stairs after breakfast, I went to my room and straightened up.

Placing things neatly and perfectly. I was just finishing up when I heard the door open. Turning to see who it was, I saw none other than Jungkook.

I was planning to go get him after I was done. He beat me to it so it seems.

It's been about a week since the rejection. Jungkook and I haven't spoken since then. Only Once. I was yelling at him because he'd given Tae a black eye. Tae doesn't seem to mind at all though, for some reason. He actually thinks fondly of it. It's a bit strange since the Tae I've come to know would definitely be in at least some state of bitterness and judgement towards Jungkook. I think he may just be hiding it well enough.

"I was just going to get you. We need to talk" I spoke seriously.

Jungkook only nodded cutely and smiled a little.

"Exactly. Jimin, I think whatever this problem is should die down. I want to start over with you since I lo-"

"I think you should apologize to me and Taehyung because we're both suffering a lot"

We spoke at the same time, but he eventually completely shut up. His smile faded instantly as a new expression took over his face.

"What?"

His expression wasn't angry despite his tone. His expression was confused and hurt. It could make me break, so I was quick to look off to the side.

"You heard me so lets hear it" I crossed my arm's and spoke with confidence.

"You rejected me" he shot back. "A-and broke my heart." His voice cracked a bit. "You gave me you and I thought someone was really going to be there in my life and really going to try and understand me but instead you made me feel worse than anyone else and then let Tae kiss all over you in front of me just to flaunt it in my face that you dont give a shit about me."

As the words flowed out if his mouth I brought myself to look at him again. He opened up.

"So no, I refuse. If anything jimin, sorry for thinking you were someone special. I was wrong." And with that, Jungkook turned to leave.

Infuriated. This was the first time in my life I've ever felt such a way.

"Y-you cant play that with me jungkook!" I wanted to scream, but maintained my cool somewhat.

He came to a halt right in fromt of the door.

"You... you're the one that always was so rude to me, but then screwed me all night! Then you got mad because I told you to ask me out for real and not just assume things and instead of doing that you gave up and then Tae tried comforting me so you punched him! It's not my fault you can't make up what you want" I huffed in the end. Out of breathe from defending myself.

"I-its never been easy for me to open up to anyone because nobody has ever liked me." He began with. Turning slowly to face me. His gaze was sharp and his face was a bit flushed. "I showed you myself and you turned me down like everyone else. I wanted you and I've only ever wanted you. I know im shitty and i know i deserve to be treated like crap... but i just thought that maybe at least i could have you if i finally let my walls down. So fine, Jimin, im sorry im the worst... i just lo-like you and im not used to this feeling. And sorry i expected more than i deserve." His chest was rising and falling quickly and his eyes looked like they could well up any second. "P-please dont.. please dont talk to me ever again." His strong tone finally fell apart. "Im sick of acting tough all the time. Im tired of trying to pretend nothing affects me. Im really just sick and tired." And with that tears streamed down Jungkooks face as he quickly ran off to his room.