11

Taehyung

Hovering over Hoseok, I thrusted my hips into him at a moderate rate. With arms wrapped around my neck and eyes screwed shut. It was 7 in the morning, and counselor-nim wasnt doing his first check until 9 AM.

Jimin layed beside us, turning in his sleep and attempting to ignore Hoseoks pants as the bed rocked back and forth.

"Ugh, You guys are still going at it?" the boy growned as he turned away from us, as if doing so would make the noise quieter.

I stopped for a moment and pushed the hair stuck to my forehead back.

"No. Woke up and was horny again." i breathed

He hummed.

"Want to join?" asked Hoseok as he pumped himself.

"Mmm no not right now"

Hoseok began wiggling his hips, impatient with the lack of movement. Gasping quietly as his hole got use to the movement again.

"Want to watch at least?" I asked

"M'I guess" he replied, turning back around to face us.

He rubbed his sleepy eyes and yawned. Walking up just a bit more.

Instantly, I leaned forward and attacked Hoseok hyungs lips. Pushing myself in and out slowly. Gradually picking up pace. His soft hums turned into whines.

His dick twitched beneath me, he was so close to cumming. With screwed eyes and curled toes, he clawed his fingers into my back. I pushed even deeper and harder to him. Feeling him slowly lose every bit of himself as he came closer and closer to his climax. Covering his mouth with my hand to muffle his moans.

Then I pulled out.

His hips bucked upwards, not wanting me to pull away. A unsatisfied grown leaving his throat. I chuckled. He stared at me with wide eyes.

"Dont you love edging? Min, edging is so hot right?" I spoke softly as I trailed my finger around hoseoks abdomen. Dick twitching from the touch alone.

His lips parted and eyes fluttered shut as I did. Still in ecstasy.

Jimin nodded his head in response. A small smile playing on his lips as he watched me destroy and then tease the boy beneath me.

"Now kiss me. Maybe hyung will come from the sight alone. Wouldnt it be hot seeing me make out with another guy with my dick still shoved inside of you?" I teased as I reached to pat Jimin chin.

Like a snake under a trance he quickly got up and attached his plump lips to mine. I tugged at his lip as I kissed it. Wanting to explore the entirety of his pretty little mouth.

Hoseok grinded himself into me. Causing me to moan against Jimins lips. Jimin giggled against my lips. Peeking down, I saw Hoseok palming the smaller boys hard on as he kissed me. One hand pumping himself as I stilled against him. He was doing all the work and yet was still riding high.

Our little party was crashed the moment the door bursted open. Jimin instantly pulled away and I mentally sighed, upset that when we finally corrupted him, the fun was over.

" jung hoseok you pablo dickaso wanna be ass, why did you decide that coloring on my favorite white tshirt wou- shit my bad. Ill yell at you later" Namjoon began, but cut himself off as he noticed our state. Instantly turning and shutting the door.

Relief hit me that it hadnt been counselor nim, but anger still swarmed inside me from the interruption.

Anger aside, both mine and Jimins eyes landed on Hoseok, curious as to why hed drawn on the shirt in the first place.

' i couldnt find paper and i was bored." Hoseok pouted.

To that Jimin rolled his eyes as he laughed. Leaning forward the way he does when doing so, but as he went down his lips met Hoseoks. Pecking them.

As Jimin pulled from the other, Hoseok pulled hi back down. Reattaching their lips as. They kissed. Taking it as the perfect excuse to get back to previous activities, I returned to thrusting into Hoseok. Looking his whimpers each time our skin slapped together.

Unable to help but notice Jimins ass waving in the air as he made out with Hoseok, I raised my hand high and hit it hard.

"Your ass is so nice baby" I commented as I squeezed a good handful.

"Mm Tae stop" he mumbled against the others lips.

"Why? Youre hard" I asked.

"Only... Mmm only kissing"

"But i wanna eat your ass" I smiled smugly as I noticed Jimins dick twitch at my comment.

The sight only brought me closer to my climax.

"m-maybe another time" he hummed submisively as he pulled away from Hoseoks lips. "But for now only kissing"

Turning back to me he pressed his lips against mine. Happily and hungrily i accepted. Getting even closer as I thrusted harder into Hoseok. Jimins lips being a motivation to pick up the pace. Hoseoks whimpers and whines because more stressed. Feeling relief from the bed, i knew his back was completely off off it. His last moan was more of a scream as he released his load all over my torso. Not long after I had too, with my head thrown back as I tore my lips from Jimins. His lips met my neck as I rode my climax out.

-

Just so you know, if youre reading this to like.. Get off then you read the wrong fic bc L M A O THIS AINT SHIT

Smut is just like a ??

Not a thing to me idk why im writing this fic 😂😂