85

Yoongi POV

"Bye, Yoongi. Good luck with work and all" Jungkook said.

I smiled a bit and nodded.

"Bye, Kid. Good luck here, and thanks" I said.

There wasn't much to exchange between the two of us. We both just tolerate each other.

I looked over to Jimin. I scratched the back of my neck as I handed him a piece of paper of what should still be my number and my social media just in case.

"This is so we can grab coffee or something when you get out too. Of course, just as friends, don't worry." I looked over to Jungkook who looked a bit nervous about my gesture. "You could even bring Jungkook, I guess"

Jimin smiled. It was genuine, but there was a hint of sadness in his expression.

"That's great, thank you. I hope I do get out."

I glanced at counselor-nim. He took that as a hint to get lost. Leaving the three of us in the living room together. Although, I will have to call him back. He's driving me to the train station because fuck my parents.

"Lie, Park Jimin, lie. Anything that sounds like yourself, choose the opposite." I told him.

Reaching out for his shoulders and shaking them. He shook his head and stared down at his feet.

"It won't work. I do like anal. I do have a boyfriend. It's too hard"

I glanced at Jungkook. Standing up straight and ruffling my fingers through their hair.

"It will, so get out of here ok? Bring..." I can't believe I'm saying this. "Bring Jungkook too."

I still don't like him.

Jimin nodded his head. Eyes teary and lips frowning.

This wasn't as emotional as I thought it would be. When it came to Hoseok, Jin, and Taehyung leaving, my heart was heavy. For Namjoon and I, we both approached this differently. We didn't take extra time to leave. We both decided to leave as soon as we were were cleared from our homosexuality.

"It's time to go, Yoongi" Counselor-nim said as he walked back into the living room.

Why is it that part of me is regretting not staying just a few more days. I was getting restless having to stay here. Yet, the friends I've made and everything I've experienced- part of me doesn't want to let it go.

"Bye, Yoongi" the two others said to me.

I smiled sadly and waved. I picked up my belongings and headed to the door.

"It's been real" I said back to them as I waved.

I think there's a couple of guys I'd like to find now that I'm out.

One in particular.

-

Alright guys. The rest of the story moves a bit fast. You've officially reached the final 10 or less chapters. Definitely less- from whats in my notes, but we'll see. I'll add or take whatever I view fit.

Thank you so much.