14

Jimin

Taehyung and Hoseok sat on the couch. I searched for a decent movie to watch from the 'wonderful' selection counselor nim had. Sadly, the majority were western films and I dont speak english. However, there was Train to Busan, and I do enjoy that movie. I cant watch it alone though.

"You guys want to watch Trai- nevermind you wont even be paying mucj attention to the film" I began, but trialed off once I saw their state.

Taehyung sat on Hoseoks lap, facing the older. Lip connected as they sloppily kissed.

"Ill be back in a second" I said to noone as I stood.

Heading up the stairs I debated on who I should ask to watch the movie with me. Jin hyung would get just as scared as I would. Jungkook would say no, and even if he didnt the Zombie would skip him and attack me because thats just how lucky that bitch is. Namjoon Hyung would point out all the flaws and talk about the actual likely hood of an apocalypse, hed only scare me more. Yoongi Hyung on the other hand, he was perfect. The cutest hyung and the toughest. Oh, hed say no to me too.

I'll ask anyways.

Knocking on his door, there was bickering behind the door of 'which lazy ass' should answer it. Until finally Jin could be hear saying "You lazy sloth. The doors closer to you". And then there were steps.

"Yoongi Hyung!" I cheered as I was greeted by him at the door.

Only to be greeted by the door moments later. More bickering going on that this time I couldnt make out. I frowned. Turning to walk away, but freezing when the door behind me swung open again.

I saw Yoongi again, only this time his hair was less messy and he smiled cooly, leaning up against one side of the door.

"What do you need, Jimin" he asked in a cold tone, sending tingles down my spine.

"Youre a strong hyung. Zombies wont bother you. Can you watch train to busan with me?" I asked, moving closer and playing with the hem of his shirt. In attempt to tempt him.

His cool smile faded instantly as he backed up and scratched his head.

"Um I-" he began, but instantly was cut off by Jins voice.

"yes!"

-

I work
3 hours today. 5 tomorrow. 7 sunday. Going to seattle monday if im not working. Then i start up school again tuesday. They put me in college prep algebra 2 which is harder than advanced when I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THAT CLASS AND I ASKED TO BE TAKEN OUT BUT THEY WOULDNT LET ME AND IM ALREADY TAKING CHEMISTRY SO I DONT NEED TO HE IN CP BUT WHATEVER FAILING AND NOT GETTING INTO COLLEGE IS FINE I GUESS.

I ranted a bit sorry
But like yeah point is... Updates may stay as slow as theyve been and im sorry about that. Jwejsjdjdk