71

Yoongi POV

Counselor-nim went out to get Jin ingredients for Buchimgae. He insisted that we at that for breakfast. He said he was in a good mood and wanted to start off his day with that. It left me to babysit.

All of us were downstairs. Taehyung and Jin were getting plates and chopsticks ready. They even got us each small sauce bowls. I'd he flattered if it weren't for the obvious "we fucked" glow that they both have. They also have bedhead, meaning they didn't shower this morning. I don'g necessarily want their hands on the chopsticks I'll be eating with.

As for Jimin- he's sitting on the floor with Jungkook. He looked effortlessly beautiful. His hair was messy from sleeping and eyes were puffy. He was only in an oversized shirt and boxers. Jungkook on the other hand, was in full pajamas, hair neat, and had a goofy looking smile on his face.

Both of them have their legs crossed. They faced each other. Jimin insisted on playing rock paper scissors. Each time Jimin won, he kissed Jungkook. Each time he lost, Jungkook got to lightly slap his cheek. Jimin lost often, but when he won, he made that peck count.

"Yoongi, put on something interesting" Jin shouted from the kitchen.

I didn't respond. I barely want to be awake right now. I simply sat on the couch and used to remote to turn on the T.V. I scrolled through channels before one movie caught my eye. Looks like we'll be watching Train to Busan.

"Yoongi, no! You know I hate zombies" Jimin whined after looking up.

Maybe if I would have been a little nicer that day, we would be together now. If I stayed and told Jungkook to simply fuck off, then maybe Jimin would love me.

"Just continue to play, it'll be fine" Jungkook said.

Jimin smiled brightly and nodded. His eyes focused only on Jungkook. You could tell by just looking at him that he didn't see anyone else. What a shit person to be able to only see.

They started up their game again. Jungkook would pick between rock and scissors because Jimin almost always chose paper. Jungkook's clever in that sense I guess. Because then he had the power to choose between when what happens. Jimin did pull out a few surprise rock's though, but not often.

"I'll win this one" Jimin said confidently.

Jungkook smirked at that and nodded his head.

Jimin used his paper, which Jungkook cut with his scissors. Jimin pouted and leaned into Jungkook and laughed. When he sat back up, Jungkook reached out to lightly slap him.

"Ok, ok, next time you'll probably win" Jungkook nodded.

I groaned mentally, but rolled my eyes physically. I can't even focus on the movie because I'm fixated on my hatred for this pairing. It should be me getting kissed by him. Jimin and I watched this movie together, we showered together, we almost made love. It should be me

Jimin laid out another paper, and Jungkook kept his hand in a fist to be a rock. Jimin giggled cutely and jumped forward, pushing Jungkook back. He held the back of Jungkook's head so that his hand hit the floor instead. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist. The two pressed their lips together and began to enjoy each others warmth enough to burn the house down.

Hoseok and I use to kiss like that.

Hoseok's also gone. He's home with his boyfriend and I'm stuck here watching the boy I actually love fall for someone else. Someone who doesn't deserve him.

Just then we heard a car park. Jimin was off of Jungkook in a matter of seconds before jumping onto the couch, opposite of me. Jungkook sat up and wiped his bottom lip, a small smile taking place then.

Counselor-nim came inside with a bag full of groceries. He brought it to the table and set it down.

"Thank you!" Jin cheered as he began to pull all his needed items out of it.

Time flew then. Jimin and Jungkook stayed in their spots. Counselor-nim sat at the table in his usual spot. He had his journal out, observing us as always. Taehyung sat at the table as well. Sticking his two chopsticks in his mouth and making faces. Jin made food. I tried to enjoy the movie.

Jimin refused to look at the screen. I'd comfort him if counselor-nim wasn't watching. He'd see Jungkook get all riled up and I'd be the one in trouble. If Hoseok was here, he'd be able to watch this with me. He'd jump, but he'd just lean into me and say I gave him strength.

I love him, I think.

Or no. I love Jimin.

Jimin is the one I love. He was the first one I truly felt for. The one to comfort me for liking boys. The one who's beyond beautiful. The one to be so angelic every waking moment of his existence. The one who thinks I'm a strong and brave Hyung. Jimin is the one.

"Food's ready! Come to the table" Taehyung called.

We each went to sit. Taehyung and Jin together. I sat between Jin and Jimin. Jungkook sat on the other side of Jimin.

"Taehyung and I have to tell you something once we're all finished up" Jin announced.

Jimin, who already began to eat, paused. He left his chopsticks in his mouth before glancing up and between Taehyung and Jin. Jungkook had also paused. He dropped his chopsticks and stared solely at Jin. His face paled out and his eyes widened. He looked dreadful.

We all know what this means anyways. What else would they need to announce? They're going home. Just like the others.

-
No smut. Dont worry, there will be some soon.

Anyways, stan keshi

Anyways, stan keshi