44

Jimin POV

It was our final check. I heard Counselor-nim check on all the others, but he never came by our door. It upset me honestly. I know I originally didn't want a birthday, but having spent the whole day alone was the worst. I miss being praised. I miss my mom bursting in with ice cream cake. My brother giving me something I already owned or a cute little note. Today was nothing like that. Instead Jungkook still doesn't want me, Yoongi and Hoseok have a weird thing, Hoseok's leaving us, and I've had no-one all day.

There was a knock on the door. Counselor nim peaked his head in right after.

"Checks! Happy birthday, Jimin" he smiled as he came in.

He held a box and a one person ice cream cake. I quickly sat up from the sight of the items. It excited me. Even if it's not an all out birthday like Jungkook and Namjoon had, I'm still overwhelmed with sudden happiness. After all, I told him to keep quiet, and he listened. This was just a sweet surprise to drag me out of my misery.

"Thank you!" I was smiling from cheek to cheek. And despite feeling happy, I still sounded so down.

"Something wrong?"

I shook my head.

"Just a lots going on" Was all I said, but counselor nim sat down and looked at me as if asking me to continue. "Im going to miss Hoseok, and Jungkook hates me. Stuff like that. Teen hormones talking over my emotions basically"

"I'm sorry. Here, Eat your cake and you can vent to me. Not as counselor to patient, but as someone willing to listen. Although, im sorry, but let me be honest here- i'm telling you to protect you more than to scare you really. Leave out homosexuality. I want to leave that for work, and i dont want to sit here and analyze your improvement or lack of, i want to be someone you can talk to right now."

I had to really take in what he was saying. It offended me some at first. To think he wanted me to vent, but didn't want me to truly open up. I originally thought he should know very well now what I mean when I say Jungkook hates me. It's obvious that our issues are relationship based. Then again, I understood him well. He want's me to talk to him, and really talk to him, but leave out homosexuality. So even though I'm clearly having relationship issues, don't say that. Say i'm having friend issues. Be clever in my response because fake improvement is still improvement.

This then made me wonder- is Counselor-nim really all that homophobic then? He's setting me up to lie to him. And I know it's not him doing so subconsciously.

"Ok"

So I let it all go. Talking about how much I already miss Hoseok when he's not even gone. How even though he took my friend, I don't even care because they're better friends than Yoongi and I ever could have been. How All I've felt was alone these days because everyones off with whoever and I'm the odd one out. How mean Jungkook is and how he refuses to be my friend. How all I want is for him to be my friend because to me he's the best friend I've always wanted. How when I look at him it hurts because I messed us up.

And counselor nim really was there for me. He was helping me and seriously doing so. Even telling me sly ways to get Jungkook to notice me. How to lure him back. He wasn't even care that he was giving me the gayest advice.

All that was left for me to hug him and thank him. I was so grateful to feel the care I so desperately wanted.

And just after opening up my gift from him and hugging him yet again, He'd gotten up to leave for the night.

"Oh um, counselor nim, im tired of pink hair. I was wondering if i can keep it black for a while?"

He turned back and laughed. He had an eye smile similar to mine. It made me wonder if he saw himself in me sometimes. Just how I thought of a much older me right now. I wonder too if that's why he's like a father figure in some way to me. I dismissed the thoughts as quickly as they came though.

"of course. You can dye it tomorrow before nine. I'll buy the dye for you tonight and leave it in the bathroom" he said.

And with a polite bow, and a quick turn on his heels, he left.

My birthday didn't feel so lonely anymore.

-

This is like
Legit crap but whatever
Anyways

This is likeLegit crap but whateverAnyways

do i like this selfie or not? Idk. I look like im tryna crack my neck but like in a sly and soft way + the sc filters heavy as heCK

Also guys please help me! I got a mouse.

Do i name her

Seokie

Jin

Hobi

Or yeolie

Bc chanyeols ult... but all my other pets are bts members ??

Idk this is her