61

Namjoon's pov

Counselor nim and I were the only two having lunch this afternoon. Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jin all said they'll eat later because they're watching Hyung. Yoongi said something about Do Kyungsoo being in it and him appreciating his tiny and feisty personality, Jin's just a sucker for sad things, and Taehyung's a sucker for comforting Jin.

Of course Jimin and Jungkook both weren't going to come down. I try to avoid my room as much as possible these days. Jungkook only seems more triggered by me being there. I'm fine with that though, I don't plan on staying much longer.

At counseling last week I explained to counselor-nim my whole situation- I even explained that Jin and I are officially broken up. I didn't tell him that meant him and Taehyung are together though. I'm annoyed, but I'm not that petty.

I must admit- they are cute together. I both appreciate and hate that. I'm glad Jin's with someone good enough for him, hate that it isn't me. Still hate that he's 16. I still think what I did is ok, but I can see his side and consider his argument.

Today is what I'm hoping will be my final HGT. Theres no point in staying here when I'm only gay for one man. I think I've told my story and counselor nim will take it into account and grade me well. Next week, I'll go home.

I glanced over to the three on the couch. They were so happy. I wonder whether they'll actually stay together. Jin not only was the man I loved, but my best friend. I wonder if things could ever just be platonic at least. I wouldn't try to steal him, i only want my best friend back.

—-

I'm avoiding homework like the plague.

Anyways please feel free to comment and vote and all~~ sorry if you're tired of the story being dragged like this

Anyways~~~ if anyone wants to add me on zepeto, i'll add back 🥰
WL7LC1

Anyways~~~ if anyone wants to add me on zepeto, i'll add back 🥰WL7LC1