47

Hoseok POV

I went to Yoongi's room. Opening the door without a knock first. Simply just barging in to see him angrily turning the page of his book.

"What?" He asked without looking up.

"Let's not fight, ok"  I sighed "i'm leaving tomorrow, so let's not fight"

He closed his book then. Sitting up against his bed frame and pulling his blanket up with him.

"We're not. You're going to go home to your boyfriend tomorrow and we'l never see each other again" he shrugged.

I went over to him sat on his bed.

"I'm sorry, ok? i'm sorry I asked to fuck Jimin. If it helps any we didn't sleep together. He wouldn't let me, so Instead I rubbed my dick against his ass until I came. That's it, not even a kiss" I reassured him.

"I'm not even mad about that. I told you to go ahead and fuck him." He pouted and crossed his arms.

"Then why are you mad?"

"I don't know Hoseok! God. I dont know. I just am." He raised his voice.

Sighing dramatically as his shook his head. He had his head turned away from me, but I reached out and turned his face towards mine. Leaning in without really thinking it through. Connecting my lips to his in a quick and sloppy attempt to feel better. It's weird how I always feel better once his lips touch mine.

Yoongi pushed me away though. Not quickly. It took him a while. He kissed me back without hesitation, but in the end pulled away reluctantly.

"don't kiss me, weirdo"

I nodded and was still for a moment. Debating with myself whether that's an actual 'you can't do that', or if it's him playing hard to get. I didn't want to upset him or piss him off more. But when he sat there just as still as I am- with his eyes jumping back and fourth from my lips to my eyes- I couldn't help but think he's just playing.

So I kissed him again. And he kissed back. The both of us instantly roamed each others bodies. I sat on his lap and he help me down onto him. The kiss was sloppy and lazy.

" i'm sorry, I just dont understand how i feel now yoongs.. " I whispered breathlessly to him.

"me either" he mumbled as he reconnected our lips.

It was a lie though, I do understand.

I think I caught feelings.

-

Lol what? You caught feelings hoseok??? You've had them shhh-