41

Hoseok pov

Yoongi's the only one who know's I'm leaving. I leave in 5 days. I'll tell the others in a day or two. Maybe. I'm not sure how to really bring it up. I feel close to everyone at this point. I've never felt such a connection to anyone else before, let alone 6 other people. I feel like in a way- these guys are family. I'd love to keep in touch with them all and see where they're at in the future. I dont want to walk out this door in five days and pretend I never made friends with these people.

I'd never want to forget my friendship with Jimin and Taehyung. Never could forget how great Namjoon and Jin are. I couldn't forget Yoongi either. for what reason? I'm not sure. I'm really not sure at all.

There was a knock at my rooms door. It's a quarter past ten. A sleepy Taehyung only groaned and ignored it. If he was expecting Jin, he would have gotten up. I'm not expecting anyone though.

"Come in" I welcomed anyone.

Then Yoongi peaked his head in. Smiling a soft gummy smile when his eyes landed on me. I smiled back then. He came in and quietly shut the door. Walking on the balls of his feet.

"Aren't you an early sleeper?" I joked.

Yoongi always talks about liking to sleep. Yet, he doesn't do it often. I'll go to his room after breakfast and he'll be laid down for a nap. Saying how he stayed up late.

"Shut up.." he looked like he had more to say. "I wanted to see you"

"Why? Don't you see enough of me everyday?" I said, nudging my elbow into his arm.

"I see you everyday, but whether it's enough of you, I'm not sure" his tone was too unromantic for the words coming out of his mouth.

I laughed a bit then. I couldn't help it. I tried to cover it up with my hand, but it was no use. So soon enough a grumpy frown took place on Yoongi's lips. I only wrapped my arms around him then and flashed him a bright smile.

"You're kind of adorable in a very bland sort of way" I said as I eskimo kissed him.

I know I have a boyfriend. I know I've messed around with Jimin and Taehyung. I know. I also know that Yoongi in this moment is so comfy to have held against me. I know that as I left him eskimo kisses all I could do was smile.

"Can I stay here with you until right before checks?" He asked sweetly as he looked into my eyes.

I only nodded and stared back into his. Letting myself get completely lost in them. Just to finally be sucked in. Letting them pull me in closer and closer. Right until my lips landed on his and all I could do was mumble a quick 'mhm' to his question.

And so we kissed and cuddled. We chatted about nothing and got excited about everything. We felt comfortable with each other and uncomfortable with whats to come in the next few days.

The sun soon had risen, but we weren't awake to see it. Instead we were hopelessly happy and cuddled up against each other. Just to wake early enough to see that it was time for Yoongi to go so we didn't get in trouble.

Even though part of me wondered that if Yoongi stayed, maybe I'd have to stay in this house longer too. Part of me also worried they'd make me leave sooner. I decided not to find out.

And so I bid Yoongi one our final farewells. Just before letting my drowsiness take control again. Pretending now that Yoongi was still beside me.