28

Jin's POV

Breakfast was heavy. I'm not really all for over observing the younger idiots like my Joonie, but today it's like watching a hella spicy telenovela.

I mean, there's Jimin who's hurt because him and Jungkook lost it to each other; and rather than growing up and asking jimin out, he's telling Hoseok about all the great porn he's watched. Tae's trying to cheer Jimin up. Yoongi's sulking in his bowl of cereal. Joonie and I are perfect and better than everyone else as always, and Counselor-nim is to immersed in his romantic novel that he doesn't even realize a thing.

"Joonie" I whispered. "Lets go"

I tugged at his sleeve before grabbing both our plates and putting them in the sink. Everyone trailed along after us, putting their dishes away too. And as usual, Jimin did the dishes.

I headed towards the stairs as did Joonie, hoseok, and Yoongi. Counselor-nim only silently headed to his room downstairs. Taehyung stayed behind to help Jimin. Jungkook sat on the couch, saying he called the T.V, but we all know it's because this way he can stalk Jimin and Taehyung. Thankfully, that is NOT my problem. Ah, but of course I'll still hear all about it later from Yoongi when he's acting all emo that he can't fuck Jimin.

Well, Joon and I got to my room. I only needed to grab a binder quickly and then went straight across the hall to his room. It was obviously empty since Jungkook's not going to leave Jimin alone with anyone.

"Guess what this is" I smiled as I sat beside him on his bed "ok nevermind! It's us- aw, my mom gave me the idea of scrapbooking our relationship. See, that's why I just cant understand why they'd put us here, Joonie. Our parents love us together!"

"Ah well- to be perfectly honest with you Jin" he paused a moment. I furrowed my brows in confusion. "My parents actually would like me to settle down with a girl- they don't really... ah they thought maybe coming here would set me straight"

I laughed at the unintentional pun, but my face fell right after.

"Ah- and to be honest, your parents only sent you hear to spite mine. Which- i-is great, because you're great, you know? I love you and being with you!"

Yes, my parents are bitter enough to do something like that. They just want the best for me- except the situations still a little hard to comprehend.

"Ok. So your parents don't like us, but my parents do, so you're here to become straight and I'm here to make sure you don't?"

He only nodded.

My first reaction was annoyed. My parents are dumb to put me here against my will, they should have asked me first! I thought they hated me for months now!

My second reaction was grateful. If I wasn't here then what if Joonie would have just given in to his parents desires? I would have been devastated. I love him.

My final reaction was playful. I smirked a bit as I placed the binder on the floor. Wrapping my arms around him as I pulled him on top of me.

"I guess I'm on a mission then, right?" I whispered before kissing him deeply.

Things moved so quickly. Before we knew it, his lips were on my neck. Lower half pressed against mine. Light gasps leaving my lips as he definitely left marks.

All wasted away when suddenly the door bursted open.

"Well maybe I wouldn't have punched his almost perfectly symmetrical face if he didn't start kissing your neck!" Jungkook yelled before slamming the door shut and angrily punching it. "All I want is him, why is he trying to make me feel like crap?"

I only sighed and sat up. As much as I'd love to continue, the perv would definitely watch and he's too young for me to let join.

"You punched Tae?" I questioned him and he rolled his eyes immediately in response.

"Yeah, but it's only because Jimin and I had great sex last night and Tae's trying to make me jealous."

I couldnt help but laugh a bit. Great sex? They were loud for like two minutes because Jungkook couldn't last any longer than that. Of course then they went for a round two- and three. And each round did get longer, so in all maybe it was great sex. Not that I was particularly listening to really know, it's just no help that they're right next to us, and the bed was pressed right against our shared wall.

"Weren't you the one yelling that you're happy enough on your own or whatever" I quirked a brow, trying to interrogate him.

I like knowing all the details from both sides, I'll probably visit Jimin later and talk to him too.

"Well yeah, but I didn't mean it. I just- all my life I've never really had anyone so I've had to put up that kind of front. If I don't then the other persons going to think they won. Jimin's the first person I've ever felt so vulnerable to, which makes me want to build my guard up 10 times more. Except, even when I do, it falls down quickly because everyone else here likes him too and it makes me so jealous. Ugh, I don't even know why I'm talking to you about this honestly. Don't talk to me anymore, you're old and weird" and with that confession, came his walls building up again.

Poor kid, he just doesn' know how to control his emotions because nobodies ever been there to support them.

-
Idk if i've ever explained but this is the upstairs situation. I'll make a downstairs one later

AndHONESTLY guys Im kinda picky when it comes to shipsBc I like all the ships- like I watch moments for them all bc omf cuties!!But I dont like reading all the ships? If that makes sense

And
HONESTLY guys
Im kinda picky when it comes to ships
Bc I like all the ships- like I watch moments for them all bc omf cuties!!
But I dont like reading all the ships?
If that makes sense....
Like ekkkfks omfg this is me asking to be like shunned but tbhkskfskfk reading taekook just isnt for me- Sorry like ik thats weird bc i wrote a taekook fic but I just thought they'd fit well for the "parts" wifkskr

Second of all- Namjin... ah I dont dislike reading it, but I never reach for it? You know??

These are the ships i really enjoy though

Jikook
Taejin (yessss like literally RUNWAY COUPLE YES)
Yoonmin
Vhope
Vmin
Yoonseok (this had to grow on me though because at first — idk why but like—- i hated it. I would literally click out of fics if it was a sub ship which idk why I was so lame like skfkskfkskf its not even bad im personally just dumb)
Jinkook

YeAh

If you dont like those then like thats find this fics all over the place buT highkey I wanted to know because if namjin split it makes it easier for these ships to slip and slide (literally yikes)

And like disclaimer: if you dont have the same ship views as me and you're offended by what I said about yoonseok bc you do not enjoy it then I am speaking about myself, not anyone who dislikes yoonseok. I just cant understand why I (ME) was so harsh about it since I'm not anymore