42

Tae's POV

Jin and I were on another date. Namjoon didn't have counseling or testing today, we just decided to date today. No sex or much cuddling, just chatting. Talking about whatever and snacking on all the guys random snacks. Jimin's gonna through a tantrum when he finds out we ate his ice cream, but I don't care. I'm good at getting him to calm down anyways.

We chatted about high school. Talked about how he's a CEO's son, and how I'm just a farmer's boy. He said he didn't like to talk about his dad to seem impressive, because in reality his dad was too busy for him. He'd end up with some random relatives every now and then. He was just a farmer boy himself at times. Other times he was a foreign exchange student in places like australia though.

I mention how I've always wanted to travel. How i'm interested in art and nature. How I had a complete and utter soft spot for beautiful things. He of course said how it must be why I adore him so much. I laughed and shook my head, but in reality it's true.

He then offered to travel with me. I denied, despite loving the idea. Yet, I dont know when we'll get out of here. Or if I even have a chance with him in the long run. I didn't tell him that much though. All he knows is that I politely turned him down, but said maybe one day if we're lucky.

Not too long into our date there was a knock on the door. The both of us stopped laughing and smiling as the door opened slowly.

"Hey guys. What's going on?" Namjoon asked as he invited himself in.

My heart sank then. We both became silent. Jin quit leaning against the headboard beside me.

"O-oh Namjoon! Tae and I were just talking about embarrassing stories!" It concerned me how easily he lied. "Come here, we can all hang out" that hurt.

I thought we were on a date.

My heart almost could just rip itself from the veins clinging to it. I wanted to just die right then as I watched Namjoon smile and sit down on my bed. Wrapping his arms around Jin as Jin simply leaned into his chest.

All I could do was look down at my hands.

"U-Um my back hurts, Joon. Sorry, but I'm going to sot against the wall- to support it." I heard.

Looking up I watched Namjoon's smile drop as his hand rubbed his neck. Jin moved over and sat beside me again. Slipping underneath my blanket as he forced me underneath it too. Then he squeezed my thigh. Not sexually, only reassuringly. I smiled a bit, but tried not to let my ego soar too much.

"Aw ok"

"So- Tae continue telling your story" he smiled at me.

My heart melted because of that smile. I couldn't even be mad that he literally just laid his lie on me to continue. All I could do was clear my throat and nod. Holding out an "uh-" as I trued to think of an embarrassing story from my past as quickly as possible.

"Oh right, sorry I forgot where I was- so then I sat on a strawberry and didnt realize. Later then I got up and everyone laughed and said i started my period. I was mortified because I really thought maybe I had! So i asked what to do and a girl said go to the nurse and ask for a pad and when I did the nurse only laughed. she had to explain to me that I couldnt get a period and it was horrible" my cheeks were bright red as I reminisced my grade school days.

"Oh my! thats so cute though- so innocent, you didnt even know!" He laughed as he hit my arm in a flirty way.

I noticed how Namjoon eyed Jin's reaction. He wasn't smiling, but when he realized I was looking at him, he clearly made an effort to.

"I had something similar happen once except it was chocolate and um- ah you can tell where thats going... I feel like explaining its really embarrassing" he failed tp continue on his story.

Both Jin and I sat with grossed out expressions, but I let it go quickly. I know he was just trying to impress Jin with a story like mine, but couldn't pull it off. The reasoning behind it was cute, the story itself wasn't. I felt bad then.

"Ew Namjoon why?" Jin pouted and crossed his arms.

"I know" his head fell a bit. "I just was trying to relate, but its just grosser sorry" he was so awkward. I wish I could bring him back from that.

However, even if I could I wouldn't. Honestly, in this situation, all I want to do is leave. Now that I know my feelings for Jin are much stronger than his for me, I don't want to be around his boyfriend. I almost don't even want to continue sneaking around. It hurts so much to know I can't have him, and whats happening right now is only throwing that in my face.

"aha.. yeah um... you guys have fun ok? Im kind of sleepy" I lied as I pulled the covers up to my shoulders.

"Aw- alright. Sleep well ok?" Jin sad as he caressed my cheek.

The way he looked into my eyes, was just like how he does before kissing me, only he snapped out of it quickly. His soft smile becoming awkward as he patted my head. Then began towards the door.

"See you, taehyung" Namjoon waved as he got up. "Jungkook's surprisingly downstairs watching a movie with jimin and Hoseok. So we have my room to ourselves" he tried to say quietly, but his whispering skills sucked.

"ah, I don't really feel like it today, sorry" Jin responded as he patted Namjoon's shoulder and walked out.

I don't know what to make of any of this.

-

I'm actually like excited to write this book. Like i legit cant wait for when I have the time to just sit down and write for it. Sadly it's not too often, but often enough. I feel pretty decent about how often I update.

Anyways, I know you all would do it when you do have something to say, but never be shy about leaving comments on parts you have something to say on- i love reading your comments, it makes my DAY SOMETIMES OK THANK YOU BYE