6

Jimin POV (i do his POV a lot sorry)

"Boys come down to the dinner table!" yelled counselor-nim from downstairs.

After going down to see what he wanted, we all paused. The table had small booklets with two number two pencils set down for us. The booklets already had our names on it, so there was a seating chart. To my disappointment, I was seated next to Jungkook. On the other side of me however, was Yoongi.

Theres nothing wrong with Jungkook. Out of this house I'm sure he's nice and fun to be around, but in here hes mean. Hes teased me from the very moment I introduced myself. All I did was breathe.

"What is this?" Taehyung asked as he found his seat between namjoon and jin.

"Everyone take a seat and I'll explain"

We all sat down. When we did Jungkook kicked my leg, but I ignored it. I could see the smirk on his lips through the corner of my eye. Not wanting trouble, I crossed my leg over the one farthest from him, turning my body towards yoongi.

"This is the heterosexuality growth test. You will be taking it every other week. I know your first scores may be low, but I hope as time goes on you will all improve. Take this seriously, it will determine when you can leave. Those who pass will receive the news during their next counseling appointment after taking the test." counselor explained.

"What if I take it and pass but my next counseling appointment isnt for a week?" I asked.

I want to know quicker than that.

"Then you wont know for a week" the bitchman shrugged.

"When do we leave afterwards?" Namjoon questioned. He'd been looking through the booklet with furrowed brows.

Taehyung was telling me this morning how clever hyung was. If he's confused, theres no way I'll pass.

"Only a day after"

"If I pass this right now on the first try can I leave?" questioned Jungkook.

He looked at me as he said this. As if I was his biggest reason for wanting to leave right away.

"No. It is impossible"

"What if we lie" asked Yoongi.

"Youll just end up back here"

"Can we begin already?" Jungkook was impatient.

"Yes. Everyone get to work"

I bit my lip as I grabbed my pencil and turned to the first page.

The questions were simple.

Do you have gay tendencies?
· Yes
· No

Obviously I do, so I chose yes.

Do you enjoy giving or receiving anal
· yes
· no

This test is easier than anticipated. Clearly, its yes.

I worked quietly on all the questions, keeping my eyes focused on the book and only the book. Chairs around me had all scooted in and out as one boy one people finished.

Looking up, I saw that the only two left were me and Yoongi.

He turned his head to me and smiled. I smiled back of course, but when I did he quickly looked away. I believe his face was red, most likely from anger. Putting his elbow on the table and hand on his cheek. Not only to hide his test from me, but to hide himself as well.

Im not sure what Id done. All I did was smile. I dont understand why him and Jungkook are so bothered by me. I just want them to like me.

Once he finished, he left as well and I soon followed after him.

- later -

We'd all been instructed to sit in the living room after dinner.

Jin, Jungkook, and Hoseok took the couch. Namjoon and Tae sat on the arm rests of the two ends. That left just me and Yoongi sitting beside each other, crisscrossed on the floor.

"Hi" I said to him with a smile.

I hoped for one back, but he quickly turned his head away from me. He was angry again.

Maybe I'll just leave him alone.

"Alright, since counseling hasnt started for any of you, you will find out the results tomorrow. You all will have your first counseling session time on your score sheet with the test." Counselor nim explained. "Questions?"

"This is random, but when will we have more privacy? It'll be hard to sleep when you come upstairs every hour and blurt out 'checks' before slamming our door shut." asked Namjoon.

"Well seeing as the only troublesome one is in his own room and you others havent tried anything on one another, Id say we can come to an agreement now. How about we raise checks to every two hours?"

"I want my full night of sleep. No checks between 9 to 9" suggested Yoongi.

"Fine. It'd be nice not having to get up every two hours anyways. However, if I find reason to be suspicious checks will be moved to a half hour and I'll install a camera" counselor nim threatened. "Is that all?"

All of us nodded, content with how easy going counselor-nim is being.

"Then you are all excused."

"Can I stay up and watch TV?" asked Jungkook while the others ran upstairs.

"Go ahead"

This is my chance to get him to like me.