3

Jimin POV:

Rather than being in my own bed, I woke up in Taehyungs. His arms had been wrapped around me, legs tangled in mine, and breathe tickling the back of my neck.

Turning within his grasp, I faced him to see his perfectly symmetric face. He was handsome. With his tan and clear skin. Big eyes and full lashes. Tall and slim build that made cuddling awkward, but not unbearable. Laying in his arm was comfortable, despite his bones poking into me.

"Wake up sleepy"

"Hm"

"Wake up~"

"Mm-mm"

"Wake up taetae"

"Noisy, noisy, noisy" he grumbled as he pulled my pillow from beneath me and covered my face with it.

"Wake up or ill kiss you" I threatened as I threw the pillow off the bed. Not that my threat was even much of one. I sure as hell wouldnt mind kissing him. I hope hed feel the same for me.

"Do it, I dare you"

A smirk played on my lips as I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his. To my surprise, he pinned me onto my back. Taking my bottom lip between his teeth as he held my wrists. I whimpered beneath him as he let my lip go and attacked my neck. Leaving sloppy kisses all along it.

"You happy? Im up" he spoke in his deep monotonous voice as he got off me.

A blush dusted across my cheeks as I nodded.

-

Jin POV

"Wake up ugly. Ugly wake up. Wake up. Turtle boy uppity up up. Wakey wakey. Younggi or whatever. Get up you creepy ghost." I continually said as I wacked the sleeping boy with pillow

"Fuck off old ass" he groaned, kicking my stomach.

"You little monster shit. Wake up. Normally i love the idea of beauty sleep but it doesnt seem to be helping you so wake up" I spat.

The boy wasnt at all ugly. In fact, he was rather pretty with his milky smooth skin and black wavey hair. His pouty lips were quite kissable, not that I was looking to try them out. Namjoons were thicc, so is his dick and heart. Joonie is perfect, yoongi is simply just pretty to me.

"Look whos talking. Theres not enough time in the universe to cover all the beauty sleep you need to make your forming wrinkles fade"

"Ugh just get up"

"No. Fuck off. Its like 8 in the morning. If you wake up at this time then youre on crack and need more of it"

"Woah why is that pink haired boy naked'

"Where?" instantly, the boy shot up and looked towards the door, which to his disappointment had been closed.

"Oh look, youre up. Lets go downstairs" I said, pushing him off the bed.

"Im going to kill you in your fake ass beauty sleep"