64

Namjoon's POV

Dinner didn't go exactly as planned. Jungkook's in the room crying, Jimin's in his room doing the same, the rest of us are down here, and my parents are outside.

I'm not mad. I do wish we all could have gotten along for our last meal together, but I figured that wouldn't happen.

"Bye Namjoon. I'll see you when I'm out of here" Jin smiled at me.

I smiled back and nodded.

"Bye, Jin"

I turned to see Taehyung who shot me a smile as well. I help out my hand to shake. He looked at it before laughing. Reaching his arm out to me, he grasped onto mine. I went to shake it, but he had other plans. Instead he pulled me into his embrace and used his free arm to hug me. I hugged back awkwardly.

"Bye Namjoon-hyung"

"Bye, I'll see you around, Kid"

I know it's a bit rude to call him that, but I don't think I'll ever fully move past his age.

"Namjoon, this is where we say bye to you too now. I'll miss you. If you see Hoseok or get ahold of him at all- tell him I said Hi, and that I hope he's doing well" Yoongi said.

I nodded my head at him and patted his shoulder.

"Will do. I'll miss you too. We'll hang out sometime soon though, right? When you get out?" I said.

Yoongi's eyes lost contact with mine as he stared up the stairway, head slightly tilted towards Jimin's side of the hall.

That kid for sure won't step foot outside until the day he's 19. Because of this, I can't see Yoongi getting out of here until he is forced to.

At this point, I think Jimin and Jungkook will ultimately end up together. Yoongi was surely who Jimin originally wanted, but not who he loves. Hoseok and Yoongi were never all too close until Jin stopped hanging out with him all the time. Until Taehyung stopped hanging out with Hoseok all the time. Yet those two were stuck together. They were attached at the hip- figuratively and literally. They realized their feelings and still dumped them in the trash. Still, I think Hoseok and Yoongi are perfect for each other.

Kind of like the moon and the ocean. They need each other, but they can never touch. That is, until they realize they're always together. The ocean cradles the moon every night through it's reflection.

"I hope you get the guy, but I also hope you figure out who that guy is"

He was so confused by what I said.

"Bye, Yoongi." I said as I walked past them and got the door knob.

"I'll see you all soon, I hope" I said as I opened the door.

I took both my bags and picked them up. Taking one last look at the boys. Taking one look at the stairs and seeing Jimin sitting at the top and waving at me. I smiled at him specifically, waving a final goodbye back and then to the rest. Then I shut the door behind me.

I'm finally out of there.