2

As the boys finished up their meals, the smallest of the seven was the first to stand, picking up his plate and walking to the sink, before returning to the table.

"I'll take plates and do the dishes!" he said, snatching the counselors empty plate off the table before circling it to collect the rest.

"Why thank you"

"Suck up" the broad shoulder'd one muttered. "Ah but he's cute, so its ok"

Counselor-nim cleared his throat before standing and picking up a chair.

"Grab seven more chairs for all of you boys, and set them in a circle in the living room" he said then before taking his chair out.

--

"

to gain each others trust and overcome your illness we will go around in a circle introducing yourself by your name, age, and why you're here exactly.

.. Eh you, the bunny looking one, go first"

"Hello, My name is Jeongguk. I'm 15... Er- do we need to say why?" the counselor nodded, causing jungkook to look down at his shoes. "I'm guessing I'm here because two weeks ago my parents walked in on me watching gay porn"

Everyone erupted with laughter, but one in particular laughed harder than everyone else.

"I-if its so funny t-then you go! Yours cant be any better!"

"Fine" the boy said, collecting himself quickly. "My name is Kim Taehyung. I'm 16. And well, I told my parents one day because they're simple and loving people... At least I thought so"

Taehyung wasnt cheerful anymore, and even though the smallest had no clue who Tae was, he was the first to move closer and comfort him. Saying simple things like 'they love you, I'm sure they'll come around soon'. Because of this distraction, the room grew quiet, until the smallest got Tae to crack a boxy smile.

"Alright, now that you're cheered up, I guess I'll go. Um. I'm Park jimin an-" the smallest wore a kind smile as he made peered at everyone in the circle.

"Isn't that a girls name?"

Jimin instantly scowled at Jungkook who snicked to himself.

"Anyways- I'm 16 too. And um... I dont want to say..." he said, blushing and turning to Tae for comfort. The counselor rolled his eyes and waved his wrist, telling Jimin to carry on. "M-my mom found my dildos"

It was then that everyone laughed again, Jungkook so much that he had fallen onto the floor. The only one to not laugh was taehyung, instead he smiled goofily and hugged Jimin to make him feel less embarrassed.

"Ok well I guess I'll go now. Im Kim Namjoon. 17. Um my parents saw me kiss my boyfriend, but I never knew they had an issue with it?" he said, shrugging it off.

"Im said boyfriend. Im Kim Seokjin, 18 years old" Namjoon smiled at him and leaned onto his shoulder.

"Ah I'm jung hoseok... 17. I brought my boyfriend home and My dad was pissed. I didnt know he was homophobic though, I just thought he was angry that we had sex on the couch"

"Ahem ahem-hoe ahem" seokjin fake caughed

"Uhh- Min Yoongi. 18. My mom read my journal" said a small pale boy. Although he was small, he was not as small as Jimin. He awkwardly fidgeted with his fingers as he looked at the floorboards.

Jimin, whom was next to him, rested a hand on his back. Yoongi glanced up for only a moment at Jimin, eyes widening as he saw the cute boy.

Jimin wore a welcoming smile on his face. One so big that it forced his eyes to close and create crescents, like they were smiling too. He had bright pink hair that made his brown eyes look even darker. Like two blackholes that there was just no escaping.

The boy made Yoongi blush, so he quickly averted his eyes back onto the floor. The corners of his lips threatened to turn upward, but he tried his best to keep a straight face.

"Great. Tonight you may sleep in whichever room youd like, but tomorrow i'll decide your actual rooms and roommates." counselor-nim smiled as he stood up.

"Can me and Joonie share a room"

"No. In fact, Yoongi I want you to share a room with Jin tonight. Joon you share with whatever the coconut headed boys name is. The rest are free to pick. One will get the forth room though, its a solo room. I'll explain why tomorrow. Now go, but dont unpack"

-

May or may not do in only members POV's now. I dont enjoy writing in the third person, but did so to introduce.