74

Yoongi POV

My eye's so sore. Jimin packs a harder punch than I thought he would. He's so dainty anymore, I would've never thought. I guess I prefer it over Jungkook's punch. That'd send me flying.

I riled him up, but I knew Jimin's too kind hearted to allow him to lay a finger on me. I didn't think he'd allow himself too, but I do deserved it in all honesty.

Last night I don't know what came over me. I was so jealousy crazed and angry that I just lashed out. It felt so good to get off my chest, admittedly, but I still felt pathetic and guilty afterwards.

Jimin lead me to feel pathetic and guilty. I still feel so much anger and resentment towards Jungkook. I still feel that it should be me. I still hate them together.

Currently Jungkook's downstairs having his normal counseling session. He has those right after breakfast once or twice a week.

Jimin's in his room laying down. Only one wall away from me.

The spectacle  at breakfast ran through my mind.

"I fell weirdly" I responded to a concerned Jin.

I glanced over at Jimin. His face was stained red. It was like that since he first saw me this morning, only at that point it was much brighter.

Despite his red face, he continued on normally. Eating without any sort of hesitation. Just raising his chopsticks to his lips as if Jin only asked how I was doing or something simple. As if I didn't lie for him.

"Aish, after breakfast ice it, ok? I'll make your bed, since you never do, but after I clean some dishes. You should rest and just leave it to chill for the day. If you fall asleep I'll come and bring you new ice, so don't worry about that" Jin told me.

Leave it to Jin to aid everyone, I guess.

At that time, I glanced over at Jungkook. He in fact, did hesitate when raising his chopsticks. He glanced between Jin and I before continuing on.

Jin might not like me all that much because of what happened, but he's still a friend to me. A weird and annoying friend, but a friend nonetheless.

It felt good to see Jungkook feel awkward about our interaction. I like knowing that even though he stole the guy I love, he couldn't steal the one person he looks up to most from me as well. Sure, Jin isn't close to me anymore, but he's willing to still aid me. That alone makes me happy as long as it bugs Jungkook.

"Thanks" I simply said.

That's about all that happened this morning. Last night's events were unshakeable from my mind as well. I wish this morning had been more exciting, then I could distract myself with those thoughts all day rather than me losing all my self control and Jimin putting me into place for it.

I guess that's what silence does to you though. It forces you to think about things you'd rather push away because those thoughts can't hide.

And so Jimin saying, "Who am I with? Who did I choose all by myself? If you really liked me, you'd respect my choice", replayed in my head like a broken record. There was no cord to unplug it to shut it up. No way to smash it. It was simply on loop until I repair it.

What's so annoying about those words is that they're true. Jimin's right. I understand that he's right, but I still am so damn fucking angry and jealous. At this point, If the anger and jealousy could just go away, I'd send it away in a heartbeat. If only feelings worked like that.

It's hard to just stand by and respect his choice when I literally have to live with them . I have to see Jimin with that man child every day. It hurts.