10

Taehyung

It was finally 9. Counselor-nim ran his final round of checks. Hoseok and I laid in our separate beds with our eyes shut.

It was weird sleeping away from someone. Ive never had a boyfriend, but even with my friends we'd always slept beside each other. Cuddling was nice. Holding someone brought me comfort. Not particularly because I'm lonely, just because the warmth it brought was nice.

Hoseok is be a good person to hold though. Jimin as well. They both were rays of sunshine. I can be comfortable with them, plus we've all agreed to relieve each other when needed. Seeing as Jimin only had his "small" travel dildo (9" isnt small, but i suppose its just a personal scale) hidden in his things, Hoseok was without his boyfriend, and I simply just enjoy the thrill of it all.

"Pst- taetae and hyungie, you up? I dont like my room. Its lonely" asked a sweet voice from the cracked open door.

"We're up. Come in, min" Hoseok said, sitting up and holding his arms out for the small boy.

He walked gently across the floor to Hoseoks bed, crawling into his lap and resting his head on hyungs shoulder. Hoseok wrapped his arms around the boy and smiled, nuzzling his cheek against the boys head.

"You can sleep with me and Taehyung tonight. Think we can squeeze onto a full sized matress?"

Jimin rubbed his eyes tiredly as he nodded, giving off an innocent look to him.

He was such a cute person. If you looked up cute on urban dictionary youd probably get "A girl who is lovely and dreamy and cuddly and shy and beautiful and awwww *druels*", but like.. If I still had access to my phone then i'd submit a definition that just said "jimin" because thats a way better description of the word.

Snapping back to reality, I watched as hoseok left sweet pecks along his sleepy dongsaengs neck. Jimin tilted his head to hoseoks favor. Letting him trail kisses so gently along his jawline. Jimins plump ass lips parted slightly as a string of infatuated sighs escaped. It left a feeling of me wanting to see more.

After all, Hoseok was shirtless. While jimin was in one of my tshirts and in his underwear. To be more exact, panties. Grey toned purple panties that complimented his skin tone beautifully.

I felt myself stiffen as I studied the boys body. He was simply a friend, and he strictly saw me in the same way, but i crave him. I crave him and I crave Hoseok.

"Baby come here" I called out for Jimin.

Hoseok pulled away and loosened his hold on the boy. Jimin turning his head to me as he nodded. He laid his body beside mine, yawning as he turned in towards me, resting his head on my chest and lazily wrapping one arm around mt waist.

"Jimin, lets play a little before we sleep" I whispered to him. Snaking my hand down his back and to his butt, squeezing one cheek tightly as I suggested.

"Mm- but Im too sleepy for that" he mumbled, but was still comprehensible

I looked over at hoseok, raising my brows at him. He shot me a small smirk and a nod before getting up.

"Thats fine baby, go ahead and rest. Hoseok and I will just have to enjoy each other instead"

"MmOk"

"Hope you can sleep through this baby boy" i said as Hoseok crawled on top of me.

There was no response. Only quite snores.

-

There gonna be really shitty smut for this

But like

Who should top? I feel like vhope is such a switch ship.. So its up to whoever reading this. L M A O