65

Jin POV

"3rd week of this. How's Jungkook?" Taehyung questioned.

The both of us still have to bring up the boys' meals. Both absolutely refuse to go downstairs for a meal whatsoever if it means having to look at each other. It's a bit ridiculous.

Aside from that, Jungkook's doing incredible.

"He's doing really good! How's jimin?" I asked.

I haven't spoken to him since I yelled at him. Taehyung helped me realize how wrong I was for doing that, but I can only feel little pity still. Jimin's very sweet and I do adore him a bit, but he's a terrible mess and needed to hear what I had to say.

"Ah okay... Do you still think Counselor-nim will transfer Jungkook? Jimin's terrified about that"

Counselor-nim told me himself that Jungkook's been opening up more in their counseling sessions. He said he can even crack a smile out of him. This last week alone he's shown a whole lot of improvement. He's so adorable, I enjoy taking care of him a lot.

"No, I don't. I mean, he's been getting up on his own to do things. He even calls me hyung now! To be completely honest, I really like the kid. He's adorable Tae, can we keep him?" I asked.

I got down onto my knees. Setting the tray on the ground. Dramatically holding my hands together and out towards Tae as if to beg.

"you act like he's a pet" Taehyung raised a brow.

"He's just this little bunny bitch- it's so cute. He's the son i'm not ready for or ever thought of having- I'd seriously adopt him."

I got up and lifted up the tray. Walking over to Jungkooks door and setting my hand on the knob. My back was towards the door so I could look at Taehyung. He stayed in the middle of the hall because this is were we part ways.

"You want to adopt jungkook?" He laughed out.

I opened the door and stepped back into the room.

"He's ado-" when I glanced back at the boy on his bed I was left in shock.

There laid Jungkook with his hand on a tall and incredibly pink and veiny dick. His back was arched high off the bed and he had another hand over his mouth to muffle his moans. A pack of abs were on full display- how can a 16 year old even look like that.

"Oh my god! Jungkook!" I shrieked.

I'm going to puke, I'm going to puke, I'm seriously going to puke. This is disgusting.

As soon as I screamed Taehyung was right by my side. Eyes widened too as I turned into him to shield myself from the live child pornography.

"ahh! H-hyung i'm sorry!" Jungkook said.

I glanced back quickly to see Jungkook hiding his body beneath his blanket. His boner print still poking out. His cheeks were a bright red shade from embarrassment.

Taehyung then broke out into the most dramatic laughter to exist.

"I mean- that's not very cute bunny like... wow..." Taehyung said.

His eyes were glued to the print of Jungkooks dick.

"Yah!"I smacked the back of his head causing him to move forward.

"ow!" Taehyung pouted.

"That's our son!" I yelled back at him.

Shaking my head right in his face as I did.

Jungkook must have taken that short amount of time to slide his pants back up. He quickly walked over to me and carefully pulled the tray from my hands, making sure not to lay even a single finger on me. He stepped back and shot me a sheepish smile.

"T-thanks for this meal. Um, I'll eat on my own today" he said awkwardly.

Taehyung and I both only nodded before leaving quickly. Making sure to close the door behind us as well.

"Wow, so he really is a lot better" Taehyung began. His smile then curdled into a look of worry. "Alright, what did you do to him?"

I laughed. Sure, I would be the type to come up with some horrible master plan, but I really didn't. I just- well, I just took care of him like a new mom.

"I hold him until he sleeps at night and wake him up to get ready for the day. I make sure he eats well and change the bandaging on his hand whenever it gushes- plus kiss the bandage so it wont hurt. If he refuses any of my help I make him apologize and I said if he can't speak to me with a caring tone then he can take care of himself. We both know he can't do that."

"so you baby him?" Taehyung looked beyond dumbfounded.

I shrugged at him.

"Won't that only make him more of an asshole?" He reasoned.

I can see his point, but he's wrong. I simply shook my head at such a cute mistake.

"I think with proper care, he can learn from my kindness and ability to put my foot down. I think it will show him basic responses and emotions he should know by now. Plus I think that with all the lack of care he's delt with, he could use some spoiling" I explained.

I'm right too. There's no better cure for him than a simple, but loving parental figure for him.

"Oh- I can see that. You're so clever, I love you" he smiled his cute boxy eyes and shook his head like he was babying me.

"i love you too~" I cooed at him as I messed up his hair then "boop"ed his nose.

"but never call him our son again, you moron"

He snapped playfully as he smacked the back of my hair. It was all just teasing, but I couldn't help but smack him back.

"Then never smack me again and we've got a deal"

Taehyung cutely nodded his head at me before setting the tray for jimin down on the floor. He stood backup and walked closer to me. Wrapping his arms around my waist as he leaned in and kissed my lips.

I stepped in closer to him and deepened it some. I hung my arms around his shoulders and played a bit with his hair. Just as he began to slip in some tongue I heard a door open. Of course. Someone always has to cock block.

Jimin stumbled out of his room. Both Taehyung and I pulled away. When Jimin looked up the right side of his face had blood running down it. He was poking at a gash wound right below his hairline. The hair around it was pasted down by the blood. He looked more so confused than hurt.

"I-I'm bleeding a little" he spoke quietly. It was clear that he was trying to hold back from crying.

Taehyung instantly stepped forward. Jimin stared down at the blood on his hand.

"What? How?"

-

Ahh I feel bad that this is all so drawn out. The reader counts like dead because I think I lost a lot with my ship choices as well as just how drawn out the story has become. It'll be moving a bit quick from like two chapters in the future to the end though.

Thank you to those who still read/vote/comment. I'm glad you still enjoy the story and still find it interesting enough to interact with it by writing comments and voting!! It's super excited to me and I love reading peoples input.

Ahh my authors notes are always obnoxiously long ok, ok. That's all~ bye!