59

Yoongi

He just ran out. I felt bad so I put on my clothing and ran out too. Hopefully I didn't pressure him into anything. His door was long slammed shut before I could say a word to him. When I looked out into the hall, I saw Taehyung standing shirtless outside his door. I avoided eye contact with him and began towards Jimin's room. That is until I realized Jungkook was whaling and Jin was trying to get him to calm down. I froze in place once I heard that.

"I was right" the 16 year old cried. "H-h-he doesn't really care about me. Why doesn't anyone care about me?" He questioned.

I stood on the other side of the hall. In front of Jimins room just so I could look into Jungkook and Namjoon's room. Namjoon was sitting awkwardly in his bed. Jin was in jungkooks. He was holding Jungkook like he was a child. Running his fingers through his hair and caressing his cheek from time to time to comfort him.

"Shh- calm down, ok?" He said soothingly.

Jungkook didn't calm down any. He just wiped his puffy red eyes with a tissue and scrunched up his face again. He shook his head and tossed his tissue to the side before shoving his face into Jin's chest.

"Y-Yoongi and h-him- I'm so- I'm s stupid. I shouldn't have liked him" He then cried.

I admit, I do feel a bit bad for trying to take Jimin like that, but I part of me simply doesn't care much at all. I'd do it again and again if given the chance. If Jimin chose me I'd gladly accept and forget all my worries. Jungkook can through a fit all he wants, and sure I'd feel bad, but I'd gladly be the reason of his discomfort all over again because Park Jimin is worth it.

"Jungkookie, it wasn't your choice to like him, so don't be mad at yourself. I'm sorry this happened" Jin said.

In a way, I feel like he deserves this. That kids a terrible brat. He really shouldn't feel so entitled to Jimin's love. He only hurts poor Jimin and then never feels anything from it. How shitty. He's so cold towards him and just shrugs it off and acts the same way all over again. Yet he still thinks Jimin is his and only his? No. Love doesn't work that way. What about what Jimin wants? He's too sweet to be dealing with such crap from a kid.

"I-" Jungkook used another tissue to wipe away his tears. "I mean it now. I'll never feel anything for anyone else again. It's over. I'm sick of always being rejected by others" He spoke quietly, but I could still make it out from where I stand.

I stood there looking blank, but I mentally laughed. He's definitely pulling the pity card on Jin. Jungkook's probably so use to getting everything he wants. He probably deserves to see what it's like to lose something. He doesn't deserve Jimin. He's too sweet and caring for someone so jaded.

"Jungkook... You can't shut out the world because of this"

"I- I hate him..." Jungkook obviously lied.

However, he held onto his tissue do tightly that you could see the bit by his palm go red. He'd balled up his fists so tightly that his nails broke skin. I watched Jin sigh as he opened the drawer to the night stand.

He hesitated as he looked at it, then eyed Namjoon. No doubt it was because of the letters Namjoon had apparently hid in there. He didn't waste time on it though. He just pulled out the mini first aid kid.

"No you don't, shut up" He said as he pulled out an alcohol pad.

He pulled the bloody tissue out of Jungkook's hand then and wrapped it into another tissue. He patted down onto the nail marking and Jungkook sighed at the stinging sensation.

"I want to hate him" He continued to cry. Shaking his head a bit.

Jin only shook his head again as he put a bandaid on the others palm.

"No you don't" He sighed.

Jungkook only looked up at him then. Lip quivering like a child before a brand new stream of tears began to flow down his cheeks. He looked down quickly and grabbed several more tissues and burried his face in them. He'd finished off the box when he did so.

"Jin, please make it stop hurting so much... why does it have to hurt so much?" He whaled.

His body was shaking with so much emotion. I don't understand how someone who doesn't care about anything at all, could be so torn apart over a boy. A boy he doesn't really love anyways.

"Shhh, bunny, calm down. It'll be ok" Jin patted his back and began to massage his shoulders even

"I hurt so much" Jungkook kicked his leg out as if to throw a tantrum.

He punched the bed with his wounded fist. Jin wrapped his arms around him to hold him in place. I scoffed at how he was acting. He's too immature to cry over love. He even throws tantrums like a toddler. It's like he's never been comforted before. Like he's never been taught how to handle his emotions.

"Namjoon, go make some tea for him. Taehyung, please get some more tissues, he's used the whole box" Jin said calmly as he laid his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

The other two went downstairs to get the jobs done. Jin just hugged Jungkook and patted his arm to the beat of a song. He slowly began to hum to him. Jungkooks cries grew quieter and quieter as time passed. Taehyung came back with more tissues. He set them on the nightstand quietly and stood behind Jin. Jin slowly laid jungkook down and carressed Jungkooks cheek, wiping away his final tears with his thumb. Jungkook had fallen asleep.

"Aw, just like a baby" Jin cooed.

He sat there with him for a bit, probably just to make sure the boy stays asleep. Watching this all made me a bit uncomfortable, but I really wasn't sure what else to do. I couldn't take my eyes off the situation. I hear Jimin's muffled crying in his room, but I can't even go aid him. I'm stuck in my place with a bunch of confusing thoughts.

Anger and sorrow towards Jungkook. Worried for Jimin. Missing Hoseok. Confused about how I feel towards everyone.

As I stood there and let my mind drown in its mess, Namjoon came back up with hot tea.

"He's asleep?" Namjoon asked as he entered the room.

Jin looked back at him and held his pointer finger to his lip. He wanted him to be quiet.

"Yeah, just set it on the night stand, he can have it when he wakes" He spoke quietly.

Namjoon did so just before getting back into his bed. He grabbed the book on his night stand and began to read it.

"Ok now, Tae, go take Jimin duty. I've got Kook" Jin said.

Taehyung shot me an odd look as he walked over to Jimin's room. He knocked once just before entering. Inside was a broken down Jimin. His face buried in his pillow. His body was shaking as he cried out his sorrows. Taehyung only shot me a cold glare before shutting the door.

What did I do to him?

-----

HEY!

guess what author got into her first choice uni and also the only one she bothered applying for!!!! - This one !!