16

Yoongi

Mid movie Hoseok and Taehyung finished their session of whatever theyd been doing. Whether it could be called making out or attempted cannibalism, i dont know.

Jimin now laid against me. Hand slung over my waist and head burried in the fabric of my tshirt. His whimpers as the zombies chased the peopl running back towards the train.

Only when it quieted down did he look back at the screen. Puffy eyed like a baby as he waited for the next time a zombie were to pop up.

"Its really not scary" I said to him.

He only held onto me tighter.

"I cant handle gore or anything near" he whispered with his eyes still glued to the screen.

A heavy sigh escaped my lips as i pushed his body from mine.

"Then why put yourself through it"

"G-gong yoo is such a dad"

"Oh my god. Youre reall-"

Cute? Stupid? I have so many things i want to say to him, but all were cut off when he clung to me again.

"Yoongi! I dont think i could ever take a train again" he cried into my chest.

Although my attention wasnt on that. My attention was elsewhere as a tingling sensation shot throughout my body. Burning from head to toe.

His hand rested on my crotch. My entire body tensed with his position and i had never hated jin more than in this moment. 

"O-oh im sorry hyung. I j-"

"I think we should just go upstairs, ok?"

"But you said youd watch this with me.. Youre supposed to be my strong hyung"

"Jimin, i feel like youre exaggerating how scared you are."

"Im not! It freaks me out and i wouldnt even need you if my only friends in this place werent always eating each other up!" he protested as he moved away from me on the couch.

I stayed silent. Watching him as he crossed his arms and huffed. Setting his eyes on the screen as he mumbled to himself.

"I just wanted you to be there for me but youre just a mean hyung not a strong one. I didnt do anything to you but youre rude and i didnt mean to touch your dick it just happened. Maybe you should be wearing underwear and not come down here looking like so sex lord. At least then you could hide your stupid boner a little better but no you get all mad at me for turning you on. I dont care though because i just-OH MY NO!" jimin mumble ranted, but stopped as soon as more zombies attacked.

Bringing his legs to his chest and burying his head in his knees as he cried out. Leaning not towards me but towards the arm of the couch as he cried silently.

Hes such a wimp, but such a cute on. All i want to do is hug him. I didnt mean to be rude. I didnt mean to make him not hold onto me anymore. I just cant help it. I dont know why.

The movie went on and he sat distanced for me. Jumping slightly and whimpering when something happened. More towards the end the cries stopped.

Glancing at him, i saw his closed eyes and pouted lips. He held onto himself still as he slept against the armrest. Looking cuter than ever before, confirmed.

With a sigh i got up and turned off the TV. Not caring to watch the ending scene. I already know the end. Its terribly sad.

I could just go upstairs and leave him, but i couldnt let someone as cute as him stay there. Hed get neck cramps and ache all over in the morning. Not to mention be terrified if he woke alone.

Picking him up, i headed towards the stairs. Making my way up as quietly as i could to try not to wake him.

"Hey" I heard from behind me as i was near jimins room.

Turning my head, i could see jungkook leaving taehyungs room with messy hair and red cheeks.

"What are you doing with my jimin?" he asked with his eyes narrowed and arms crossed.

"He fell asleep" i deadpanned as I opened jimins bedroom door.

"Dont even think about getting too close to him"

"Fuck off manchild" i muttered as i entered the room.

Laying him down and smiling warms as i watched him get under the covers. Unable to help pushing the youngers hair back as i lean down and peck his forehead.

"Sleep well" i whispered to him.

As i turn to leave i felt his arms reach for me.

"Hyung stay--" jimin held out.

"I cant, sorry" I said to him as I walked out.

Not without hearing a pout and a 'mean hyung. Such a cute mean hyung' from behind the door after shutting it.

I smiled knowing he thought i was cute.

-
My birthdays wednesday
Im gonna be

Say the name.......