26

Jungkook

The day had gone exactly as planed. I pushed everyone around and got what I wanted. Counselor-nim did nothing. It has been the best birthday I've ever had.

All my other birthdays weren't as fun as this one. Even though a lot of girls wanted to date me, they'd get mad when I turned them down. They'd tell everyone how much of a fuckboy I was and that made me popular. Yet even though I was popular, I never really had friends.

They wanted to be my friend for the reputation. I'd get excited thinking I finally made a real one, but then they wouldn't text me. They wouldn't talk to me outside of school. Sure, if I saw them out and about they'd act like we were best friends, but none of them once invited me to hang out.

Every birthday party I had in middle school sucked. The only people that attended were my parents. Nobody else could come- or so they all said. Before middle school though, those weren't as horrible. I just felt like my parents had them mostly for themselves and their friends along with their kids moreso than for me. Then they'd all gift me things like a toothbrush. I didn't even know I was gay yet. Why did I need so many brushes? There wasn't any cum to rid myself of yet.

This party was my best one. Yoongi hyung didn't argue with me. Seokjin hyung told me I looked older and more handsome. Namjoon hyung said I wasn't so bad to share a room with. Taehyung and Hoseok fucked in their room quietly. Jimin breathed and that was enough. I finally felt like I had real friends.

"Jungkookie" Jimin said as he sat beside me on the couch.

"You look sad. It's your birthday, don't be sad"

"I'm not sad, this is just how I watch T.V you cum slut" I scooted away from him and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Can't we get along for your birthday? Please... it's almost over. I'm tired, I don't want to argue"

I glanced at him. My chest tightened as I couldn't help but think how cute he looked. I hate him. He's so stupid and such a cry baby. I'm younger than him and yet he acts like he's the baby in the house.

"Fine. Whatever." I spike dully.

He smiled brightly and leaned against me on the couch. Wrapping his arms around my crossed arms and nuzzling his cheek onto my shoulder.

"Hey... if counselor nim says yes, we should switch rooms. I like your room and as a gift to me, I'd like to stay in it for the night"

He wouldn't ever agree to it. Jimin acts like he liked attention and wants to be with the other members, but I think he needs the solo room. It's how he recharges. Its the reason he can even be as happy-go-lucky as he is.

"Mm- He might say yes, but I don't want to..."

"What? Why? It's my birthday. You should let me" I pulled away from his arms. Pretending to be offended.

"W-well because it's my room... let's have a sleepover instead"

This night just gets better and better. It's like he's read my mind.

"Fine. I just want to stay in the solo room tonight. Even if that means you have to be there" more like especially if that means he has to be there.

Jimin nodded and smiled. Sitting up and pulled me towards him as he got up.

"Lets go ask now"

I got up and followed him to the back of the house where Counselor-nim stayed. He was sitting at a desk filling out our reports.

"Counselor-nim" Jimin knocked on the opened door as he spoke. The old ass looked over and raised a brow. "Can Jungkook and I have a sleepover tonight. No gay stuff, I'll pinky promise. You can even do checks if you want" Jimin begged, pouting his lips slightly and holding out his fat pinky finger.

"Jimin, this is extremely against the rules. And you told me you and Jungkook dont get along well, why would you suddenly want a sleep over with him? Besides, I have to sleep as well. I can't be expected to get up and check on you hourly when the house agreement is no checks from 9 to 9"

"Please! We're getting along today. Jungkook really wants the solo room as a gift, but I don't want to give it up, so we decided a sleepover would be just fine. Please counselor nim!" His whining like a baby genuinely began pissing my off.

"Fine. Just go to sleep now. It's already late." He agreed.

Jimin erupted into a fit of giggles as he grabbed my hand and ran us down the hall and up the stairs. Reaching his room and jumping back onto his bed.

"Yes! So what should we do first?" He asked, sitting up and smiling sweetly.

Shutting the door and turning the lock on it, I moved closer to the bed.

"I have a few things in mind" I smirked.

"Oh... well um- don't you want to talk a bit first? Ah Y-yoongi hyung is real handsome, isn't he?" i walked closer. "Hobi hyung was rapping this morning in the bathroom. He's actually very good" i pushed him pack and hovered over him. Leaving my lips only a few inches from his.  "Jungkook-"

"Please say you want this too" I'm going to have him tonight. Even if it's just a makeout session.

"Is this really what you'd like for your birthday?" He asked. Looking down at my lips and pressing a hand to my stomach.

I nodded.

"T-then lay back and let me treat you"

I got off of him without hesitation. Sitting up agains the frame. I watched him crawl closer. Overing over my jeans and staring down at my obvious hard on.

"Hurry up!"

—-

Lmao no smut. Jungkooks a baby in this
Also this fics going to be nothing like it was meant to be. Oops.
Also I'll be updating Minnie skirt next and then pizza boy.
Theres no telling when I'll update next because schools kicking my ass AND I have to co run my blog and we have over 35 requests so it's a mess