13

Jin

Yoongi laid in bed, reading through a random book that was in the bookshelf. Chuckling to himself at random bits, but frowning at others. By the looks of it the book was quite the roller coaster.

I wasnt in the mood for reading. It was that time of night where your eyes become foggy and all you were left doing is staring at the then blurry ceiling. Thinking aimlessly. Running through topics like a damn 1st place marathon runner.

"Yoongi" I called in a groggy voice. Curiousity evident as i wondered about him pushing me earlier.

"Hm" he hummed.

"Why did you push me so hard when Jimin came in? And dont think i didnt see your tomato face as you practically ran out, you gay ass" I

asked, sitting up to better converse.

Slowly he closed his book, sitting up and facing me, crossing his legs.

"I was obviously excited for my appointment" he shrugged.

If that were true we wouldn't have had such a reaction to my question.

"You know, when you left Jimin and I made out instead" I shrugged. Looking down at my shirt a and picking off random fuzzies.

"What? Really? Why?" he questioned.

"My lips were cold" I shrugged, not minding him as I continued picking at the annoying fuzz scattered across my shirt.

"O-oh"

"You uncomfortable by that? Do you like Jimin or something?" I questioned nonchalantly.

"No. Of course not. No haha. Thats a funny thought. I barely know him. How old is he even? Haha no. Oh my god no. Jin, shut up, no I dont"

Glancing up I noticed his pink tinted cheeks and his tense body.

"I only asked once" I chuckled.

"Right... Well, I dont, obviously. Are you crazy? Do you like Jimin?" he turned the table.

"Ah no. Hes cute though. Wonderful kisser. Probably a pro at sucking dick with that pretty mouth of his. Im perfectly fine with my Joonie though" I admitted.

It was true, too. Joon was all I needed to be happy. However, a little fun never hurt anyone. Everyones messing around in this house, why shouldnt we? Its only fair. Of course only in this house though. Despite us not being able to have a child together, I ensure that if he ever cheated on me outside of this place.

"D-did he mention me at all?" he asked randomly

Yes. Once, but I wont tell you that. Not yet.

"No. Why does it matter anyways?" I questioned. Narrowing my eyes at him.

Sighing and laying back down, Yoongi picked his book back up.

"I guess it doesnt"

A smirk played on my lips as I laid down as well. Setting my eyes on the ceiling like before.

"Hm. I guess he did say one thing." turning my head towards him, I noticed his brow perk as he left his eyes on the book. "He said he hoped that his cutest hyungs appointment is going well." i admitted after a period of silence. "Might i add that he said that randomly, mid make out. Meaning he was thinking of you while kissing me" I mumbled before turning onto my side.

"M-maybe i like him a little. Just dont say anything you snakejin trick ass bitch"