53

Ok i wanna start of with my little end of chapter a/n- so like
Do you guys feel different for jk now?? Even a little? I'm curious.

Also wow this is really lazily written and a mess and makes no sense but its supposed to be a cheesy type of dramatic.
-

Jin.

"Jin" Namjoon's called.

Breakfast ended the moment we realized Jimin's mess. After that we'd all parted ways. Tae and I to his room. Namjoon to his. Jungkook stayed behind. Jimin and Yoongi to the bathroom. Hoseok- nevermind. Including him's a habit.

I sighed heavily.

"Should I go?" I questioned myself out loud.

"Go hyung, he seemed upset this morning" Taehyung whispered into my ear- just before pecking my jaw.

"Aren't we all though?"

"He's different" Taehyung frowned at that. I know he felt bad for Namjoon, I did too. Yet I mostly feel bad that I simply can't love him like I did before.

I rolled my eyes. Mocking his words before pecking his cheek. Getting up, walking out his door and moving over a few feet to get to the next room.

"Can we talk?" Namjoon instantly said.

I nodded, closing the door behind me. I hesitantly made my way to Jungkook's bed. Sitting on it and looking straight across from me. Namjoon sat there with an unreadable expression.

"You've been distant. I want to fix whatever going on" he was so straightforward.

One thing I both loved and hated about him. It was cute at times, helpful even. Other times it only made me feel bad or even like i was being manipulated into guilt. He knows how to play his cards. He's intelligent. He can make others feel however he wants them to with simple words.

I bit my lip and fumbled my thumbs.

"Namjoo-"

"See? That! What happened to "Joonie?" I don't even get "joon" anymore. I'm always just Namjoon. The other day you even said "Namjoon-ssi". What's that supposed to mean? Am I not your boyfriend?" It was like he was scolding me.

"Lets break up" I said suddenly.

It came out without a single thought. Without even letting him close his mouth after his last words. It was sudden and stern. I meant it with every bit of me.

"What? Jin-" I cut him off again.

"I've been cheating on you"

His eyes widened.

"W-what? How? With Yoongi Hyung? We agreed that it was fine since there's no feelings. It's ok" He reasoned.

I shook my head. Burying my face in my hands and groaning dramatically.

"I've been sleeping with Taehyung for over a month now"

I didn't look up from my hands. I mumbled that into my palms. I refused to look at him because I know its shameful. What's even more shameful is how much I really don't care.

"Thats- well- its-" I peaked at him through my fingers. He was a blinking and stuttering mess. "I mean, there were no feelings right? It's ok"

It definitely wasn't ok.

"We're together, Namjoon- I- we've been together" I sighed.

I looked up then, but still let my gaze drop anywhere besides where he was.