19

Yoongi

Namjoon and Jin came all over. My ass ached and my back was glossed. It was in my hair, my legs. My stomach- granted, thats from myself, my face. They went all out with their kindergarten "finger painting" skills.

And then they kicked me out. Jin evilly laughed his hiccup laugh as he shoved me out of the room to continue with Namjoon, but alone this time.

I sighed as I lifted my head. Only to cover my dick with my hands and feel my entire body flush.

In front of me, stood a fifteen year old boy. Jungkook stood in front of me with his mouth agape. White powder coating his lips. In one hand he held a box of 6 count sugar powdered donuts. And next to his socks was a perfectly good half of one. Rest in peace donut.

The tension was thicker than jimin thighs and seokjins dick. I was frozen, and he wouldnt stop staring.

"Have i ever told you youre handsome?" He questioned. Staring my body (that was better glazed than any donut the worlds ever seen) up and down.

"Donut talk to me right now" I spat as I backed up to the bathroom door. Opening it without turning my hack to him and walking backwards into it. Slamming the door shut just as his mouth opened. Locked it just for my own comfort.

I sighed in relief as I ran my fingers throw my sticky hair. Knowing i needed a shower anyways I turned around.

"Um... hi"

-

Finally, an update. 😊

Im chilling before finals so i thought id write a quick crappy chapter loool

Also! You all are so sweet thank you for the comments on my a/n
💕