57

Jimin

(Morning after breakdown)

I made my way to Jin's room after we'd all gone back up from breakfast. He was on his bed reading a book. Yoongi went back to sleep. I smiled a bit as I eyed him.

His lips were pouted. He slept on his side and his face was all squished. His hair fell in his face. It was messy but cute.

"Jimin, you ok? Couldn't you knock?" Jin sassed a bit as he turned the page of one of counselor nims romantic novels.

"Ah... I just wanted to apologize-" he raised a brow and closed his book. "I kissed Taehyung last night. I'm really sorry, it was in the heat of the moment. I was crying and he was there and I even left a hickey because I'm the worst and I promise it was just an accident please don't be mad at him or hate me hyung i'm so-"

"Say no more, i get it!" He didn't look upset or anything.

Instead he had a giant smile on his face as he waved me over to him. I nodded awkwardly and went to sit beside him on his bed. I sat on my knees and looked at him. His smile still remained as he waved for me to lean in more. I did.

That's when he pinched both of my cheeks and leaned in further himself. He only was about an inch from my face.

"You're so precious!" He squealed. "Everyone wants my Taehyungie, but im the one who scored him! Ah so cute! Jiminie, don't worry. I know you're obsessed with the ugly baby bunny. You're such a cutie! Thanks for telling me though, I appreciate it. Please don't leave more marks on him though, those are for me to do~~ unless of course you'd like to join us in bed sometime, the doors always open"

He moved my cheeks around as he gushed. As soon as he finished talking he let my cheeks go and kissed my forehead. I couldn't help but cringe at him. I tried my best to turn it into a smile.

"Oh haha... ok... I'm glad you're not upset. Thank you, but I'll have to um.. decline" I got up and moved from off his bed.

I glanced over to Yoongi again. He was still asleep. He even drooled a little. I wish I had a phone, I'd take a photo and send it to Hoseok.

"Ok. Too bad. Hope things work out with Jungkook then" Jin shrugged.

I bowed to him and smiled before turning. I made my way to the hall.

"Ah wait Jimin, by the way- You don't think I'm a bad person do you?" Jin questioned. He shut his bedroom door behind him as he walked over to me.

"No? Why would I?" I questioned.

"Because I'm with Taehyung and cheated on Namjoon" He frowned.

I smiled at him and patted his shoulder.

"Of course not! Love is love. If you love Taehyung then he with him. Maybe you should have broken up with Namjoon beforehand, but it seem's he wasn't any better to you, c'est la vie" I shrugged.

He smiled warmly at me then and nodded cutely. Seeing him like that helps me understand why Taehyung loves him so much. He's a bit pretentious, but it's cute, and when he's soft he's ten times as cute.

"Thank you... thats really comforting actually" he laughed a bit then.

His laugh is so ridiculously ugly- yet only contributes to his charm. Taehyung really caught a keeper.

Just then the bathroom door opened up. Jungkook walked out in nothing but a towel wrapped around his little muscle pig body. He used a smaller towel to dry his hair. I stared him down and when he looked back his eyes instantly darted in the direction of his room. He cleared his throat and continued to ignore my eyes as he walked away and shut his door behind him. I let out a sigh then.

Maybe our relationship really is unlikely at this point...

"You ok?" Jin asked.

I only nodded but didn't say a word. I didn't move either. I saw Jin trying to read me but ultimately failing.

"Hm- Jin, hang out with me. You never do anymore" Yoongi said from behind a cracked door.

His hair was still a mess and his eyes were squinted. He lazily wiped the drool off his cheek as he looked over to Jin.

"Taehyung and i are gonna fuck so no. Ask jimin" Jin shrugged before running into Taehyungs now solo room.

Yoongi and I both watched the door slam from behind him. He did that on purpose. I sighed. So much for thinking he's a charmer.

"Jimin?"

I looked over to Yoongi and smiled.

"O-ok" I said.

Yoongi smiled back at me. I began towards his room. He opened the door up some and walked away from it. Once I was in, I shut it from behind me.

Yoongi sat back on his bed and began to comb his hair with his fingers.

"So-" he trailed off.

"Did you have a nice nap?" I asked.

He chuckled a bit at my question. He mumbled cute under his breath, but I still could make it out. I felt a bit awkward considering what Hoseok told me. I couldn't give myself to him. Hoseok and him obviously had a thing and I'm so madly in love with Jungkook it's pathetic.

At this point we're simply hopeless, but I can't shake my feelings for him. I know Taehyung told me to find a nice guy, but I want that guy to be Jungkook. Besides, I don't care if I have to take care of him. We can take care of each other because relationships are meant to be equal effort. I'm not a child, I can look after someone else. I don't need someone to baby me.

"You look cute today. Then again, when do you not?" Yoongi flirted a bit.

"R-right. So... um..."

"You know... Jimin, I always did like you. I know that's blunt as fuck, but I figured if I didn't just say it then I never will. I know you love Jungkook, but he's been horrible to you and I... I hate seeing you become such a mess for just a 16 year old kid" He word vomited.

I stared at him wide eyed as I tried to process what he said and as I remembered what Hoseok told me.

My strong hyung that I liked so much... always liked me too.

"Sorry for all of that. I'm not sure what I was thinking. Things are just complicated- ah I don't know. It's fine if you don't feel the same or anything. I'm confused over how I feel right now anyways because Hoseok's gone but just before he left I finally realized how much I really do like him, but it's too late. And now he's home with his boyfriend and I'll probably never talk to him again- and I'm not saying you're second choice because you're not it's just- I still have those feelings for you that I can't shake away. I could treat you how you want and love you how you deserve and I think you should know that" he rambled further.

"Ah- w-well" I wasn't sure how to respond.

Even my mind's gone completely blank.

The room went silent as we did nothing but stare at each other.

(To be continued....)