Answers

Counselor nim

Were you also put through this as a child?
No of course not

Hey bro you're kind of oblivious but that's fine, anyway: what the heck man
Oblivious? Me? Ah- interesting.

Bro. Either u dumb as fuck or u want all of them to fuck because you secretly still gay but have issues and cant admit to yourself. GAY IS DA WAY.
I see you're mistaken. I'm neither dumb nor gay.

What made u decide to take this job bruh
Take this job? Oh no no no- i made this job.

Are you gay? And if yes why are you putting the boys through this when you know how it feels?
No

Were you put through their situation? Please be honest, no one will judge 😀
No

-

Jimin

Can you consider taking care of jungkook if the reason why you're not with him is bcuz he can't take care of you? He really needs it.
I'm willing to! I don't know why all the others try to put it into mine and Jungkook's head that I need to be taken care of and Jungkook can't do that. He does it just fine when he wants to and I can be there for him whenever he needs me. The others need to stop 😕

I hope you find someone wonderful bb, someone that takes care of you and loves you with all their heart
It's Jungkook!!!

I hope you and Jungkook will be able to work things out (and finally date *cOUGHS AGGRESSIVELY)
Me too!!

Why don't you try talking more to yoongi and namjoon now? Jungkook is really mean to you. Even if you love him dont let your pride down. Maybe talk to yoongi more?? His face becomes red not from anger but from blushing when he's around you. A small secret so you know 😀
Namjoon is Jin's ex and Hoseok likes Yoongi. I know he told me to go for him, but I feel so bad! I love Jungkook, he's nice when he feels like it

Jimin, can you spend at least a few hours alone and think about what has happened the past few days, think if what you feel for Kookie is love and if it is, remember to take care of each other ok?
I will. I do love him, I want us to take care of each other

-

Jungkook

Can you consider letting down your walls for Jimin and stop being so defensive?
I'm trying. It's a process... what if he leaves me too? What if he loves someone else? Nobody has ever reached out to me before...

Do you have any intentions of confessing to Jimin? Of doing this thing right?
Yes

Get your man (Jimin) before you lose him forever. NOW! I know u went through shit but Chim is trying to be there for you. Get your shit together.
Last time he was there for me he rejected me the next day. If I give myself to him he'll reject me right after- i know it now.

Boi you finna catch these hands if u don't start treatin lil' jimbles right
I probably could catch any hands you try swinging at me. Good luck to you then.

Listen, jungkook, i hope you learn how to control your feelings for jimin, i really would want for you two to be happy... btw if you hurt jimin(AGAIN)i don't give a shit if im weaker than you, i will fucking punch your dick.
I wanna be happy too. What about me though? He's hurt me too

-

Taehyung

Do you hate Namjoon?
No, of course not.

So what's your favorite memory you've had with Jin so far?
I like every moment with him so it's hard to choose. I think my favorite might just be the moment it all happened- when he was aiding my black eye... or no..  maybe the moment he confessed- we went downstairs and watched movies. Ah, Idk really

Do you think you and jin will really see each other when you leave the house?
Idk..  that's my biggest concern

Ummm... I love you
I love you too ❤️ - but not more than Jin!
(Sorry Jin wrote that)

When will you n' jin drop ur sex tape?
Tonight at 11:36 pm exactly 14 seconds into the minute.

Tae, you are a good person and i hope you continue being one, i know this aint a question but yea, also, ily
Ily too and also thanks! You're nice- my boyfriends nicer though aw!
(sorry Jin wrote that.. again)

-

Jin

Will u stay friends with Joon?
If he wants to talk it out with me then sure.

So what are you gonna do with Tae now?
Love him the fuck up

Bb how does one look as fab as u
You don't. Thats the point of my existence "bb"

Jin, how are you?
How am I? How are you? Well, I'm great as ever. Being stressed or upset gives you acne and wrinkles, so I'm avoiding anymore problems. Also because my hair is simply tragic at this point and I've got no time for greys! Hello, I can't he looking older than my boyfriend.

-

Namjoon

Do you hate Taehyung?
It's not really his fault, but it also kind of is. Idk. I dont know how i feel really.

So, what happens now?
I go in and I pass my test

Do you still love jin or when you get out of the house are you going go start dating lisa?
I think maybe both of our loves been fading for a while. His just finished itself off before mine did.
Ah, but where in the world is lisa today even? I have no clue. I'll probably stay single for a bit.

Just know that i support u and ur decisions just as much as i support the others n theirs boo <3
Thank you, it's much appreciated

Namjoon, are you okay? Do you want to patch up things with Jin? I mean, its ok if you don't date, maybe you have to talk to each other calmly or smthn...
I'm fine. The time will come where we'll patch things up. I know this much. We've been close too long to just toss that down the drain. I just need the time to sort myself out a bit. I still don't quite understand what I've done wrong. I'm the victim, right?

-

Yoongi

Are you gonna go after Jimin or are you going to try to find Hobi?
Time will tell i guess. I'm not so sure what I feel anymore.

I stan Yoonseok... Pls go after him once u leave the house
I stan too...

Ur a lil meow meow
What the-

Yoongi, who do you love? Jimin? Maybe that was just infatuation...how about hoseok? Is what you felt about him different from what you feel about jimin? By the way, i hope by the end of this you're ok because i always prioritize health over anything else(okay maybe I prioritize bts more but shhh)
I have no clue at this point. I'd been so use to wanting Jimin but suddenly Hoseoks on my mind often and I miss him and want him back... I just don't know.

-

Me

First off: I love you, and this story is amazing and you're such a good writer!!
Second: are you going to tie everything up or are you planning on a sequel?
Hi! Awww thanks 😭😭 i'm planning to tie it all up, i'm personally not a big fan of sequels!

A) i love u
B) how to be as good as u @ writing??? Like???
A) i love you too
B) lol so flattering 😂😂

What is going on between Yoongi and Jimin ??
So currently nothing really. Yoongi's clearly infatuated with Jimin, and Jimin had a crush on him when he first got to the house. Over time though, his feelings grew for Jungkook and his feelings for Yoongi faded away. Yoongi still likes him though- at least maybe a little.

How do you make me cry instead of sleep like, i salute you for that
Idk 😂😂 i didn't think what i wrote was all that good or emotional enough to make anyone cry. I salute you for this though. Please sleep though!! Ahh!