9

Jungkook POV

A week passed. 7 whole days had gone by and we're half way through the 8th. For all three meals of those days, none other than the brat himself has set and cleared the table.

Going downstairs early to set the table, clearing them after we eat, washing our dishes. Then doing it all over again two more times a day. Hes always the same. So predictable.

"Why do you suck up to counselor-nim like this?" I asked, turning the square plate he'd just set down.

"If I cant pass the HGT, then I want to see if I can be let off on good behavior" he answered his his obnoxiously sweet tone. 

As if kissing ass would get him far. Hes too gay to be let off even then. Counselor-nim probably knows how he always sneaks to Taehyungs room late at night, then returns to his own before the first check of the day.

"You sneaking around to fuck your boytoys wont get you anything but a lock on your door"

He paused.

"I only sucked Taehyungs dick ones" he defended. Although he didnt look at me when he said so, he stared down at the square plate on the table. Adjusting it perfectly with his short and chubby index finger.

"Doesnt mean you three dont mess around though" I rolled my eyes, not believing him for a second.

"It does" he spoke calmly. In a serious tone.

I still dont believe him, but instead of arguing further, I chose a different way to annoy him.

A smirk played on my lips as I continued walking behind him, messing up the plates that hed ultimately readjust.

"It does" I said in a high pitched voice, one to match Jimins.

He looked up at me for a second with a glare in his eyes.

"Why are you like this?" he questioned

"Why are you like this" I mocked.

"Jungkook stop!" he whined.

"Jungkook stop!" I shrieked, exaggerating his previous tone.

His face grew red as he looked back down at the plates. Continuing to fix them, even though hed already fixed them twice already. A third times a charm though. So Ive heard anyways.

"Leave me alone!" he turned around to face me. His eyes were watery now.

His weak ass couldnt take simple teasing. It was just a mocking game. Can he not stand his own reflection?

"Leave me alone!" I mirrored. Leaning in as I said those three words.

"Shut up!" he fussed, lightly smacking my shoulder.

A smirk played on my lips once again as I grabbed his shoulders and pinned him back onto the wall. A helpless whimper escaping his lips as his back met the surface.

"Make me" I whispered into his ear.

As I pulled back, I grazed my lips against his ear. I could feel his chest pounding against me. He pressed his head back onto the wall with his lips sealed. Eyes screwed shut as he tried to avoid me.

I couldnt help but roll my eyes at how pathetic he looked. In all his wimpy glory. Leaning in once again, I connected my lips to his. He didnt soften up to me though. He remained tense and hesitant.

"Youre so annoying jimin, but all i want to do is kiss you" I confessed, only centimeters away from his lips.

This time when I pressed my lips against his, he kissed back. Moving his lips along with mine.

His body was so small compared to mine. His figure fit perfectly against mine. Out of all the porn, I hate admitting that Jimin would be the most intriguing to watch.

Hes such a turn on. So sweet and fragile, yet hot tempered. It drives me crazy. Hes so frustrating, but i want to be what makes him that way. I want to be the cause of his every emotions. Hes so hot and I want him.

Slithering down his body to his pants, I snaked my hand inside. Massaging his semi hard on. He moaned under his breath as I took him in my hand.

"J-jungkook no. Its almost dinner. Counselor-nim could come out any second"

I quickly pulled my hand away from him. Stepping back and taking a deep breath. Jimin eyed me for a moment, and all I did was shrug.

"Ok, whatever." I said, as if what happened was nothing at all.

It wasnt nothing though. Park Jimin is a whore, but I want him to be my whore. Maybe Ive watched too much porn and have gone crazy or maybe jimin himself has driven me crazy. Either way, I want to fuck him.

"S-see you later" he breathed.

I hummed as I turned away.

"Sort of have to" I shrugged.

With that being said, I made way towards the stairs. I could feel his eyes burning into me as I left him alone all bothered.

I'll finish one day. Just not now.

Counselor-nims such a boner killer.