60

Jin pov (trigger warning i guess??? Im not sure)

"Jin~ lay down with me..." Taehyung begged.

He cutely yanked my tshirt sleeve and pouted. I was carrying a tray of food for Jungkook as well as warm milk. He refused eat with us.

He's been like that all week though. I felt bad for him. This week I've aided him so much, but he doesn't seem to be getting any better. I have to force him to even take a bite of his meals.

"Jungkook's not doing well, Tae" I sighed.

I'm tired. I'd like to just go lay down and cuddle, but I'm scared for Jungkook. He can't cope. He legitimately doesn't know how. Originally, I liked getting him to open up to me because I'm a gossip addict, but now I just feel for him and want to know more so I can help. I've been sucked into his mess with Jimin.

"I know, but you need sleep and I need you by my side. We've aided them both well enough I think" Tae said. He pushed my bangs out of my eyes.

My hairs gotten a bit long. I like it best this way. Taehyung think's my bowl cut should be shorter. I don't give a flying shit though. He has his hair longer than mine, I still look effortlessly beautiful.

Still, when he moves my bangs to out of my eyes it's comforting. He looks after me well despite being younger. I love him and the warmth he gives me. Just a simple gesture gives me strength to push through my tiredness.

"You're so cute. Let me just make sure he eats, then I'll come to bed for sure, ok?" I smiled.

"Thank you!" He shot me a boxy smile that made my heart melt.

I turned from him and entered Jungkook's room. Namjoon was still downstairs eating dinner and discussing politics with Counselor-nim. That's so him.

Jungkook however, was laid in his bed. Beneath his blanket and all curled up. His head and hands poked out of the top. He was eyeing the bandage on his palm. I've redone it 3 time's this week. That kid can't control his emotions for shit. The second he breaks down he balls up his fist and before you know it blood comes gushing out. I've never seen someone so carelessly hurt themselves like that.

I feel so bad for him. He's opened up to me this week. I think moreso than he has to Jimin even. I was surprised he let it all go, but I also think he's at a very unsafe point in his head.

His life's been horrible. People have been nothing but shit to him. And now the boy only wants Jimin. To him Jimin being there fo him is enough to satisfy his needs.

"Nobody cares"

"Jungkook-ah, I care. Taehyung too. If we didn't, we'd probably be banging right now while you cry next door" I said.

He sighed heavily.

"I guess, yeah. Um... t-um" he hesitated. "Thanks"

Saying thank you's difficult for him. He's so immature. I don't understand why his parents couldn't have taken better care of him. He can't control his emotions at all. He's been just a step about neglected and doesn't even realize it. Luckily every trick in the book to make a baby calm down works on him.

I began to combe my fingers through his messy hair. Surprisingly, it wasn't all that tangled. I forced him to get up and shower this morning, so he must have went an extra step and actually groomed himself after. That's improvement I think.

"Come on, Jungkook-ah. Eat dinner and drink some warm milk. That will help you sleep well" I said gently to keep him calm.

I set the tray of food down on his lap. He stared down at it. Getting him to eats been a struggle this week too, he's more willing now though. If I just raise my voice he'll do as I ask. Before hand, I'd have to force his mouth opened and shove a spoonful of rice in.