20

Yoongi

"Um... hi"

I froze, again. Staring, awkwardly, at Jimin. Not only him, but a completely and shamelessly naked him standing beside his pile of clothes. He smiled. It was a bit awkward and his cheeks were a little pink, but he made no effort to cover himself.

In realization of staring, i screwed my eyes shut and tilted my head back.

"I-im so sorry. Oh god"

He simply giggled. That was enough to make my entire body feel hot from embarrassment.

"I didnt know you were a bottom"

My head shot back to level and eyes sprung open.

"Im not a bottom." I defended myself without hesitation, but then i realized my situation.

I had just bottomed- with 2 different guys. And now im naked im a bathroom with the naked boy im utterly infatuated by, completely covered in cum.

"I mean... i can be, but i- oh it shouldnt matter to you" i could top him.

Jimins little smile was wiped off his face as he turned around. Bending to turn on the shower and revealing his tight pink hole.

"Im going to shower.. since im assuming you need to i guess you can join me." He offered as he stood back up and faced me.

"Ye-no" i paused and cleared my throat. "I shouldnt. Im sorry you had to see me like this a-"

"Yoongi Its ok" he cut me off. I hadnt even realized he''d gotten so close to me.

He held my hands in his own and began walking backwards towards the tub.

"Just get in. Its fine" he reassured.

The both of us stepped in, but Jimin was the only one to step into the water. Letting it run down his tan skin. I felt myself grow excited at the sight of him.

please dont get hard, please dont get hard, please dont get hard, please dont get hard-.

I turned away from him. Knowing my entire body must have been brighter than a tomato. He didnt help my case one bit as he steadily ran his fingers along my back. I let my breath hitch under his touch.

"whoever did this must have been fun. Was it jungkook? I want to know what it would be like with him. He's well educated i think. He kissed me so well and I was his first" Jimin went on about Jungkook.

It ached my heart knowing he felt that way for Jungkook. And remember what Jungkook said to me the other night. I like Jimin, but he doesnt like me. He's touching me now, and thinking of someone else.

"Thats disgusting." Was all i spat back.

"Well whoever it was painted your back so prettily~" he swooned.

I only huffed. Turning a bit to reach behind him for the bottle of body soap. Hastily pouring soap some into my hand, then washing my arms and torso.

Id gone to pour more into my hand, but Jimin pulled the bottle from my grasp.

"Ill help" he whispered into my ear before he poured it into his own hands.

Gliding his fingers down my back. Washing all the cum off of my backside before crouching down and rubbing my legs. No hesitation in how close to my bottom hed get. No hesitation in his hand hitting my hard-on.

I didnt mean to get hard. Id done so good at avoiding it, but the second his hands roamed my body, i was a goner. He focused on my thighs. From behind me he cleaned my thighs and waist. Up to my bellybutton- and i know his hand grazed my boner on purpose. His smirk said it all when i looked down at him.

Then he did it. He turned my body to be face to dick. Giggling as he wrapped his tiny fat fingers around me and pumping me. Making me feel better than Jin did.

He pumped quickly. I let my head fall back and my lips part. Holding back groans up unil i felt him kiss my tip. He giggled yet another time as I let out a moan from the pit of my throat. His mouth then slowly took me in. No wasting time with teasing, just slowly sliding his lips closer and closer to my balls. Until finally he'd taken me entirely, allowing me to fill up his throat.

"Fuck- Jimin i- please..." this was wrong. Its so wrong. It felt amazing, but if i let him do this ill regret it. "D-dont. I can wash myself" I forced myself to say.

He pulled away from me then. Wiping the string of saliva from his lips and staring up at me. Pouting like a begging dog.

I just turned away again. It was quiet the rest of the time after that. I finished up by washing my hair quickly, and getting out. Letting Jimin finish his shower on his own.

-

You know... i just realized how wrong this is that all of them are underage.
Like the age of consent where im from is 16 but jungkook and tae and jimin are only 14 and 15....
Yikes im yikes this book is yikes
All fics are yikes

Edit: wow jk- they're a year older now