She sounded so upset with me. Humiliated by her own son just for who he loves- it left me feeling guilty.

Still, she called me by her nicknames. Making me wonder if that's at least a start.

I handed the phone to Yoongi then, instantly turning to Jungkook and wrapping my arms around him. He held me back and allowed me to curl into him. I closed my eyes against his chest and let out a quiet gasp.

The other line rang as Yoongi called his parents. His phone was on speaker as well.

"Eh?" A man's voice answered.

"Dad." Yoongi said coldly and informally.

"Yah! You a cured man?" His dad asked. "Are are u still a dirty dick sucker?"

I opened my eyes and glanced Yoongi's way. He stood up and had an angry frown on his face.

"Yes, dad. I like girls. I have. I lied in my journal back then just to see if you shit's would read it. Now I know I cant trust you people, and you wasted a whole year of my fucking life on trying to fix something unbroken. When I go home, I'll be of age. I'll have to go back to my job and explain my absence- assuming you didnt. And then, I'll move out. I will never speak to either of you again! There is no love. Have fun paying your bills then assholes." He shouted.

"Y-yoon-" a womans voice called out, just before he angrily hung up.

I furrowed my brows and sat up.

"You were straight all along? But-"

I was confused. He said he lied about being gay. Does that mean this whole time he was only acting? Did he cause problems for Jungkook and I for fun?

"I just told them that so they feel like crap. They lost me for almost a year willingly, well now they've lost me for good.. unwillingly. Bittersweet, it's not the worst taste" Yoongi spat.

His tone was harsh, but mot necessarily at me. He was simply just angry in general. Once her sat back down he clenched his jaw and crossed his arms.

I shot him a sympathetic look and held my hand out for him to hold onto. He took it and i rubbed my thumb on the back of it. I then turned back to Jungkook as he was next to call.

I was worried for him as Counselor-nim handed him the phone. I wonder what his parents sound like, although something in me tells me I shouldn't want to know.

He hesitated. Finger hovering over the button for a over a minute before he bit down on his lip and pressed it. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

They'd picked up, but the line was quiet. Not even a hello.

"Mom? Dad?"

The line was still quiet. Jungkook sighed and eyed the rest of us.

"I miss you..." he whispered into the mic.

"Aish! Don't give us that sensitive crap.!" A man yelled

It caused Jungkook to flinch. I jumped a bit myself.

"Are you better or not? Ah? Fag?" Jungkook hung up immediately.

He shot up from his seat and yanked his arm from me. He ran upstairs without glancing at any of us. Leaving the phone on the couch.

I ran behind him. The door slammed before I'd made it to the top of the stairs. I wasn't going to let him cry alone though. I went to open the door and to my relief, he didn't shut me out.

He was hugging his pillow. Face buried into it.
"Jimin, go away. I'm use to things like this" he cried.

I laid with him. Hugging him tightly. Kissing any bit of of his head I could.

"Gguk, let's hang out. Just us todau, ok? I know we've been a trio lately, but let's just hang out. Yeah? We can-" I paused as I thought of things we could do. "We can watch movies, bake a cake, cuddle for hours, dance, nap, an-"

He lifted his head to look at me. Puffy eyes. Batting his lashes like a sleepy child.

"O-ok.. it all sounds nice" he agreed.

I smiled at him.

Its not like its nothing we haven't done before. Infact, it's all the things we ever do really. However, as of lately, it's been a while since we've done things as just the two of us.

"Can we nap first?" He requested.

I nodded my head and intertwined our legs.

"Of course"

Yoongi POV

I went upstairs too after a while. They'd left Jungkook's door open. I peeked inside to see the two cuddling. Fast asleep.

I furrowed my brows and looked at the couple possibly a little too long. If they woke up, they'd probably find me creepy.

I felt bad after hearing Jungkook's dad. I get it. Shitty parents. I hate 'em.

That doesn't mean I like him still.

I'm just thinking maybe- maybe it's good he has someone as kind as Jimin in his life. He needs someone like him so badly.

I deserve to be happy too though, right?

Hoseok made me happy

Hoseoks also gone though. He has a boyfriend too.

He isn't an option, Yoongi. Forget him.

-
Thoughts and comments are very much appreciated lol